2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st off you cant compare playoffs 8s to this retro+. 2nd I understand if some ppl dont like it due to the colors...but in all reality ppl are buggin knocking this cw.

Also recently, I read on sneakernews that these are actually a Carmelo #PlayforNY campaign c/w (tweeted by jordan brand). Pls feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
I made an order on finishline with WC rewards once I got it to work but I just called and put in a cancel request. Does anyone know if that WC code will now be void? forgot to ask
Not sure but FNL must be on that rock because they already sent me tracking.

They could be considered:

Suns because of the 3 peat

Knicks because of the cw

Bobcats because of Mike owning the Bobcats

But after all the debate I'm just going to call them the Citrus 8

Yes it will. Should have got them and just returned them in store. I'm getting confused with all of your purchases and canceled orders this morning lol, did you end up with a pair of these?
ladfjlkalsj;dfjl;ksadfjlk that's the lamest thing ever. Why did I do that that totally defeated the purpose of copping on eastbay. oh well. lol I ordered on eastbay, cancelled, bought with ebates, then ordered on fnl and was gonna cancel the eastbay, cancelled fnl and now aced myself out of a WC for the black toes
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

its very funny that someone is actually trying to sell their ordered ndc pair with a screen grab of the confirmation on eBay. lol

In person, these look alot better. The official color I believe is Citrus and Deep Royal Blue, which is wierd because the Suns wore purple. I have more Blue than Purple, so I'm ok with it.

these look terrible in person worst release of the year, not even a Barkley authentic could save these :nerd:

1st off you cant compare playoffs 8s to this retro+. 2nd I understand if some ppl dont like it due to the colors...but in all reality ppl are buggin knocking this cw.

Also recently, I read on sneakernews that these are actually a Carmelo #PlayforNY campaign c/w (tweeted by jordan brand). Pls feel free to correct me if im wrong.
sounds like jb knows these are sitting. trying to come with some crap about a melo campaign to try make em sale
mean.gif

Copped was the only person this morning and went back to hibbetts in the afternoon sold out. Nice shoe love the 8s.

Sitting :lol:

Another young kid

Sitting after a day? JB used to have kicks sit for months and go on sale for like 60% off. So I highly doubt they're worried about kicks not selling out in minutes. I swear the consumer is backwards where they now look for shootings and camping out for days to justify their purchase and make them want a sneaker.

Crimon's, they're sitting. Photo blues, they're sitting.

But they're still in the top ten list of basketball sales releases at the end of each quarter.

Hit the local mall to burn these Footlocker rewards bucks. Wound up stopping at FNL.

View media item 417075
These are very nice. Kid in the store was all "no one wants these." Told him good, I don't mind being the only one with 'em. :lol:

This material is a slight grade below the Durabuck of old, but good nonetheless. Still irks me that the Black Cement 4s didn't get this Durabuck. Will definitely grab before they dry up. Gotta start planning these releases around my WC rewards as $119+tax would've been dope.

Last edited:
These are a pretty nice, new color way. I may have preferred that even the cool grey parts were also black, but I still like them a lot. If I was a person who copped like 3-4 releases a month I would have def. copped.

Hit the local mall to burn these Footlocker rewards bucks. Wound up stopping at FNL.

These are very nice. Kid in the store was all "no one wants these." Told him good, I don't mind being the only one with 'em.
laugh.gif

This material is a slight grade below the Durabuck of old, but good nonetheless. Still irks me that the Black Cement 4s didn't get this Durabuck. Will definitely grab before they dry up. Gotta start planning these releases around my WC rewards as $119+tax would've been dope.
Wait footlocker does rewards like FNL?

Yep, That's why I prefer them and FNL. Footaction does it too, and Champs adds to your Footlocker card.

Not sure if you have to be a platinum VIP or if they do it for regular VIP members

but it's

$10 for $100
$15 for $150
$20 for $200

You can use them on anything, because you enter them as gift cards. On the site and for the employee at the register. There is no rejecting them like birthday coupons on a release day. I'm shocked more people don't know about it.

I got like eight of them in the mail one day. Gave one to a friend for his foams and ended up buying like 12 pair(two packs for $19.99 plus tax) of socks for a $1 to unload a couple of more.

It also helps now that footlocker has free shipping for a lot of their stuff now. Got a bunch of fitteds for $16.

Last edited:
^^ cool I been going to fnl every release so far i spent 600 in like 2 months (bugs,grapes,suns) so thats 60 dollars I can use for the fire red summer. But now I know Footlocker does it I don't have to worry about always going to FNL.

Back
Top Bottom