2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
63% no cop? Please I hope it stays like that it'll be easier to get my paws on em.. But I think it'll flip closer to release date

I will definitely get these if I strike out on the Grapes. Being a die-hard Knick fan, we were up 2-0 on the Bulls in the '93 ECF (John Starks had the infamous baseline dunk) and the Bulls went on to win the next four games en route to their first three-peat
mean.gif
So naming these Knicks VIII's wouldn't be that off. Beautifully constructed. Durabuck FTW!!

my 2¢
hahaha remember that series! actually got in a fight with a knick fan after game 3! i was a crazy die hard bulls fan! (miss those bulls-knicks series) always were great battles! remember charles smith getting his **** beat by pippen and grant like 6 times in a row! lol! sorry had to throw salt in your old knick wounds lol BTW these are purple tho, not blue? knicks are royal blue?

May is my birthday month hopefully I'll have a chance to pick these and the grapes up...then the low 11s and the playoffs 8. For the summer.

I still can't tell from the pics or videos if that color is more of a blue or purple.  
eyes.gif
  I know what the box says haters but either way I will have em.

it is the SUNS colorway, it's PURPLE, i don't understand this, you knick fans tried to steal the CAVS too! lol yes im a knick hater lol
That label says deep royal no? Deep Royal as in Knicks blue 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Its purple the only royal might be the 23 on the strap. But everything looks purple in person

Last edited:
def purple, no doubt, but if you wanna rock knick gear wit em go ahead, i have my Barkley Mitchell & Ness ready! can't wait to rock these wit the Barkley throwback. 

I'm starting to see that more people are thinking of copping this shoe...I thought it was gonna be an easy cop

^ Nothing is an easy cop anymore. The fact that the Royal blue 10's with the patent leather sold out last year showed me that.

the grey on these just murders them (in a good way). these are definitely going to be a pick up... its going to be busy year! :wow:

^ Nothing is an easy cop anymore. The fact that the Royal blue 10's with the patent leather sold out last year showed me that.
Don't remind me lol the only Xs I got were the chicagos because all the others were trash imo but what would be nice is to see the shadow Xs

Back
Top Bottom