2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These do look pretty nice but I just don't like orange on shoes.
And I only cop OG CW's. good luck to everyone that wants them.

It will look good with some Chicago Bears gear if it's blue instead of purple. Still need to see these in person.

These do look pretty nice but I just don't like orange on shoes.
And I only cop OG CW's. good luck to everyone that wants them.
im glad da retro + backslash is in FULL swing, cuz when a decent color comes thru its easy to cop...

black durabuck jordans >>>>*

Saw these in person, they are a sick colorway too bad it wasnt blue and orange instead. 
laugh.gif

But it is blue and orange, though, right...?

So it is purple afterall smh. JB can keep these. Orange x Blue would have made these perfect and made up for the Cavs 4s.

Again...It is blue and orange, though, right...??

Save the slick talk. It looked like a deep royal until recent images proved otherwise. In person it looks like a dark blue.

The official color code
Black/Bright Citrus-Cool Grey-Deep Royal Blue

No slick talk...Just trying to confirm...I've noticed that the colorway has said "Deep Royal" for a few weeks now...but these cornball blogs and even cornballer round the way ninjas keep saying "Phoenix"...

I was talkin about these with my girl the other day...I've never been so "on the fence" about Jordans as I am with these...But the 8 is in my top 5 as far as Jordans go and aas a die hard Mets and Knicks fans (and trust, we certainly do "die hard"), I just feel like if I pass, I will be kicking myself later (shout to the Citrust VII and Oreo VI). If the masses pass on them, it'll be perfect, I can scoop mine up for $20 under retail....

Saw these in person, they are a sick colorway too bad it wasnt blue and orange instead. 
laugh.gif
But it is blue and orange, though, right...?
So it is purple afterall smh. JB can keep these. Orange x Blue would have made these perfect and made up for the Cavs 4s.
Again...It is blue and orange, though, right...??
Save the slick talk. It looked like a deep royal until recent images proved otherwise. In person it looks like a dark blue.

The official color code
Black/Bright Citrus-Cool Grey-Deep Royal Blue

No slick talk...Just trying to confirm...I've noticed that the colorway has said "Deep Royal" for a few weeks now...but these cornball blogs and even cornballer round the way ninjas keep saying "Phoenix"...

I was talkin about these with my girl the other day...I've never been so "on the fence" about Jordans as I am with these...But the 8 is in my top 5 as far as Jordans go and aas a die hard Mets and Knicks fans (and trust, we certainly do "die hard"), I just feel like if I pass, I will be kicking myself later (shout to the Citrust VII and Oreo VI). If the masses pass on them, it'll be perfect, I can scoop mine up for $20 under retail....
you might as well cop, because these are NEVER going on sale...worst comes to worst they wont sell out on da first day.

i can't even remember a black durabuck jordan not selling out....oreo VI's did go on sale..thats about as close as you can get.

but those were different times...

Last edited:
you might as well cop, because these are NEVER going on sale...worst comes to worst they wont sell out on da first day.

i can't even remember a black durabuck jordan not selling out....oreo VI's did go on sale..thats about as close as you can get.

but those were different times...

Na, not go on sale...I agree, I don't think they'll ever go on sale...but if I can get from Finishline or FootLocker, I can use my rewards card...thus teh $20 off.

But I'm wit ya hood..."might as well cop" is exactly the conclusion I came to.

I saw these today I think they look better in pictures. The colors look like highlighter colors . I'm not to sure if I want them maybe I need to take one more look at them

I saw these today I think they look better in pictures. The colors look like highlighter colors . I'm not to sure if I want them maybe I need to take one more look at them
I'm starting to get afraid that they are a bit bright like shoes tend to be these days (highlighter yellow on sooo many college ballers kicks). I will still probably cop though

Not really feeling these too much. ONly thing I like is the "23" on the straps. Other than that i'll pass on these and save my money for the Black toe 1's and Black grape V's

My bad. Its hard to tell online at times.I don't know why it got the Suns nickname and how it stuck.

+1 the squadron blues were one of the worst things that could come to the 13s. I couldn't mess with them no matter how much I love the 13s I wish JB used more colors than just a full squadron blue upper

Back
Top Bottom