2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pass for me.  But any LA heads looking Footland Sports in little Tokyo is pre ordering for 160+tax ($100 deposit).

I got my guaranteed ticket from footlocker. fcfs for guaranteed ticket. Very happy indeed
grin.gif

Any experience with them? They won't try and raise price on RD will they?
No I don't think so. The lady Hisako there is real nice, but the owner sucks. I usually don't mess with them cause most times their prices are crazy. Not sure if they'll have some Saturday or if they'll already be gone tho

Last edited:
these actually look really good in person. they use durabuck on these. wished they did on all black base shoes. great on feet. wondering why these are called suns when they are more of a knicks color cause its deep royal blue.

I think ppl ran with the name Phoenix Suns because of the 3 peat.

Once they heard the Jordan 8 was coming out as a black based shoe with citrus ppl added the name to it. Clearly these resemble more the Knicks colorway but then again it's not the same orange :rolleyes....

Regardless of the nicknames ppl want to add to these it's a nice clean retro+ colorway AND they decided to give us durabuck on the upper :smokin

Just wish they would give us the Metallic 5's in durabuck again and the infrared 6's next year :nerd: as well

Last edited:
I like them, but not for $160+ tax. Rather just wait for the playoffs instead.

I picked these up last night from a local connect.  One of the most comfortable Js I have. They almost feel like huaraches and I didn't see any quality issues like I did w/ the 4-twizzy white joints.  The Playoff 8s are gonna be a game time decision b/c 3 pairs of 8s in a 2 month span is borderline overkill.

no hype around these thats good.... alot of folk saving for restock day.. that along with no hype already these will def sit and im glad means i should be able to cop next month for 110

no hype around these thats good.... alot of folk saving for restock day.. that along with no hype already these will def sit and im glad means i should be able to cop next month for 110
nah you got it wrong duke, these are gonna sit UNTIL da restock day is over then these will be consolation prize numero 1

just like da last shot retros & white and red XII's that retroed along side of da XI's in da xmas season...

i side with the ppl thinking this is more of knicks colorway.  bobcraps would be a funny nickname.  in a couple of years bobcraps stuff will be retro when the hornets name comes back.

side note: 

MJ owns the bobcats

bobcats have a special team store

- usual team gear

- special jordan brand team gear

- small jordan brand section (shoes and gear)

Team store doesn't get all of the releases or a bigger inventory than any other retailer

- they have to put in orders months and months back like everyone else

- from what i've heard: no black toe 1's and no black grape 5s

I got a guaranteed ticket. I guess I'll figure out if I want them over the next two days.

If the Bugs are STILL sitting on the shelves here, these are gonna sit too. Pretty sure I'm gonna pass, but I'll take a look in person to make up my mind.

Back
Top Bottom