2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did anyone use paypal to pay on FNL? i kept getting an error page on FNL after confirming payment, but I got an email form paypal that i submitted an order

Got the error page once then my tracking number :nthat: crossing my fingers and toes till I can open my box and get that wiff of fresh shoe though.

screw it i'll just save it for the black toes since I can't seem to get the free shipping trick fast enough. 149 vs. 159 not that big a deal plus it's my last rewards card I have for this month have to use it on either these or those
smile.gif

did anyone use paypal to pay on FNL? i kept getting an error page on FNL after confirming payment, but I got an email from paypal that i submitted an order
FNL payment system sucks bruh. I haven't been able to use paypal on there in almost a year.

Last edited:
screw it i'll just save it for the black toes since I can't seem to get the free shipping trick fast enough. 149 vs. 159 not that big a deal plus it's my last rewards card I have for this month have to use it on either these or those :smile:

how do you do the trick for free shipping, been trying to figure that out.

Next week is gonna be crazy.... these and the Barkley's did not sell out on NDC instantly. Looks like I will be trying to pick them up for the low in the next few days if they sit in stores as well :D

These are gonna sell out today regardless of whether people like them or not sadly because people will try and sell them to make a "profit" but I'm happy I was able to cop I can't wait to see how they look in person

I really like these based solely off of pictures. But I had to make a grown up decision and pass. Gonna try for one shoe on restock that I've missed out on 3 times, and prepare for the next six months of hell with all the releases I want.

I don't understand why some of y'all are "practicing" , adding to cart and then releasing the shoe. y'all do realize every release is different. of course u were able to add to cart fast with this shoe since half the people passed on these. i don't see the point in practicing. and when the playoff viii drop lets say. and u can't add to cart. what happened to the "practicing" ?!?

I don't understand why some of y'all are "practicing" , adding to cart and then releasing the shoe. y'all do realize every release is different. of course u were able to add to cart fast with this shoe since half the people passed on these. i don't see the point in practicing. and when the playoff viii drop lets say. and u can't add to cart. what happened to the "practicing" ?!?
+1

Exactly, you might as well be practicing with 1 of the air max releases. It's not going to make a difference when it's crunch time during a hyped release and dudes are striking out left and right.

im glad these are sitting... i think they hot just like the fact ill be able to cop later from my local mom and pops for like 100.. some releases i can wait on its not like id be wearing them anytime soon... i did the same thing with crimson 3s copped for 110 . 6 weeks after release

ive been a lucky man this year i guess only thing i missed is royal 1s but got 2 88s, 2 HGG, along with singles of everything else, please luck dont fail me now on the 25!

Back
Top Bottom