2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's all the pictures of fellow NTers with their fresh morning copps? :nerd: Thought I see at least one pair covering feet by now!

Not a single pair on my local CL. I think they are starting to realize shoes aren't the cash crop in Tacoma.

Ppl are saving up for the black toes and the restock.

Eveyrone is def focused on the restock next week....after the madness next week is over these will prolly no longer be online as people will want consolation prizes for not being able to buy what they wanted on 5/25

I love these even tho the 8s aren't one of my favorites. JB needs to make more colors of teams he beat in the finals. Make a Wizards colorway for most. These PHX could actually be BOBCATs colorway that Gerald Wallace DJ Augustine couldve wore. Expect more Hornets Aqua Grape looking colorways to follow in years to come. Haha Pelicans!!? Look like Cavs color when LBJ was there.

I don't understand why some of y'all are "practicing" , adding to cart and then releasing the shoe. y'all do realize every release is different. of course u were able to add to cart fast with this shoe since half the people passed on these. i don't see the point in practicing. and when the playoff viii drop lets say. and u can't add to cart. what happened to the "practicing" ?!?

the people practicing with Phx 8 are morons. thats like shooting a free throw today, and next week, lebron is guarding you. smh

I'M CRYING OVER HERE.

copped....love em, these definitely will be gone by da 25th when all da restock day is squeezed of all its fruits.

I am copping if I can. These are lookin nice in those latest pics wish I had another pair of View media item 342970
 that weren't chipped but these will take over so I can give my anthracite a much needed rest to try and repaint or something :rolleyes

I still have these too DS! But now I have a lot more black & grey in my closet I'm going to make these new VIII's look goooooooooood! :smokin

laugh.gif
These 8's are jus' sittin' there.
laugh.gif

Had the back of the sneaker been all Black, wit' no Grey. I woulda purchased.
That's because they are ugly as sin. 
They really are.
you must be talkin about View media item 342970
cuz i wouldn't wear these to get arrested and sleep in cental bookings floors with bums and heroin addicts.

Air-Jordan-VIII-Black-Citrus-21-540x360_result1.jpg

these is hard, whoever think otherwise either OG colorway purist or just don't have pizazz to pull em off cuz they swag meter running on E

cuz they aint got gear to match.

These are good material, more like the charcoal VII's. I hope the playoffs are like this.

:lol: These 8's are jus' sittin' there. :lol:

Had the back of the sneaker been all Black, wit' no Grey. I woulda purchased.

So I guess you're not getting the aquas when they retro :rolleyes

These will sit like the crimson 3's.

I don't see crimons anywhere here now

the people practicing with Phx 8 are morons. thats like shooting a free throw today, and next week, lebron is guarding you. smh

:rofl:

What's the free shipping trick on FNL?

@anthracites- FNL will probably be the hardest spot to get the black toes online next week just because they will not have very many at all compared to the others. I know you got Royals there, but that was just as lucky as gettin em anywhere else online that day. If you don't get to use your reward that day, go in store (or even online if you don't mind waiting) and buy something that is $20 on the dot on the price tag. If you use your reward to pay for it, the register takes the tax off and you don't spend a cent of your money. Return that item the next few days and they give you a gift card with store credit for your return. Now there is no expiration date, and when your next FNL reward card comes in you can stack that card with your new gift card to get a retro for $119.99 next time. I do this anytime I have more than one WC reward in my pocket.

Thanks last month I got some shorts with one just because my card was about to expire and they didn't have any kicks I wanted.

Last edited:
I like them but m tired of nike taking my money all the time.... If they make it to the outlet or at a deep discount okay.... if not oh well.... pretty decent colorway though

I don't understand why ppl are sayin they look so bad, Old royal X's? crimson III's? Pea Pod VIII's? yea those look bad, but these are legit tough, I honestly think ppl are exaggerating. I'll bet anything that if certain shoes weren't dropping next weekend there would be way more hype with these, and ppl will be

I don't understand why ppl are sayin they look so bad, Old royal X's? crimson III's? Pea Pod VIII's? yea those look bad, but these are legit tough, I honestly think ppl are exaggerating. I'll bet anything that if certain shoes weren't dropping next weekend there would be way more hype with these, and ppl will be
That may 25th restock has got cats holding back....They will cop by wednesday....

cuz i wouldn't wear these to get arrested and sleep in cental bookings floors with bums and heroin addicts.

these is hard, whoever think otherwise either OG colorway purist or just don't have pizazz to pull em off cuz they swag meter running on E

Lol Calm down bro, not everybody likes the same things. So once in a while, you might have people disagree with you. It's okay, not a big deal. There might be something you don't like, that others like. I know, it's crazy but stuff happens like that!

pea pod 8s don't look bad

I'm as much of a purist as anyone, but these are one of the best Retro+ colorways in recent memory. People hate these yet Cavs are treated as holy grails. Those look like fakes you wouldve seen in the early 2000s. Made for a nice flip at least.

If not for hoping for Kobe BHMs, Stealth Foams, and Area 72 Barkley Posite restocks coupled with waiting for Premier to sneak a gem in, these would be scooped. Then toss in the ebay gems I've found...I'll take my chances. I hope people let these chill like Crimson 3s.

Last edited:

I understand if you hate on the contrast stitching but there is nothing else to hate on that shoe. the colorblocking is done perfectly for an 8. These suns are actually colorblocked questionably compared to those

These don't look bad in person. They actually look really nice. Not my cup of tea as far as color blocking goes though. A Chick that worked at Nike Chicago had me rolling when she said these look like fake variants LOL.

i actually think these look worst in person, pics had me second guessing about getting pair but the colors are no where near phoenix suns. seen suns gear next to a pair and its no where near the same color these are more knicks to me. they are still sitting at every store in my area too though

I got these because I liked them. I could care less if anyone else likes them. I've realized a long time ago, some people just feel a need to justify why they didn't get a sneaker. Notice how on release day dudes will come in saying they're ugly, when this topic has been here for months. You just realized they were ugly? I guess that's better than not replying at all or saying I don't have the money for some. Do dudes think you're downing dudes who got them? It's not like they see them in person and come back to say that. I went and saw the Barkley Posites in person, wasn't really feeling them. With a release I'd rather get them then wait for a restock or regret not getting them later. I ended up getting the black bottom IX's too a couple of days ago. Plus these days you can never tell about prices. Varsity Red VI's collected dust and then shot up in price and the quality of those isn't close to as good as these. IMO out of all the retro + 8's, these and the chromes are the only good ones, because they're the only two VIII retro +'s I can see that could have been OG colorways and don't come off as fakes. No contrast stitching, mix of leather and durabuck or 3M, just the same color scheme as the OG colorways.

Back
Top Bottom