2014/15 Fall & Winter Jacket thread.

in nyc this past winter there were days that it was less than 20 outside. I was out all night for the aunt pearls when it was close to 0 degrees and I probably wouldve died if I wore a penfield
laugh.gif
my man got frostbite cuz he wore aj1s
mean.gif

If you're literally just going from house to car you could probably just use a hoodie.
Yea I'm in MD so I felt the cold, actually had pipes burst in my house due to cold. But I usually keep the wool overcoat for work, diesel motorcycle leather and a lands end bubble for the evenings and weekends. Penfields are clean and I have been checking them out but really have no need for a new coat right now. With the leather, if its real cold I throw a hoodie on under.

Last edited:
don't know where you are located but might need something warmer. that's fine when its like 30 40 degrees but 20 or below and that is no good. maybe get a Canada goose or a marmot for the really cold weather
was this directed towards me? (posted right after my post)

whether it was or wasnt, that penfield is stupid warm. I rock a just a tshirt under it comfortably in 40 and below and often times when it dips to the 20's while i'm commuting

This past Winter was brutal. There'd be nights I would get off of work and Times Square was a literal ghost town.

It's a joke about how Ninjahood has a rent controlled apartment and about how he's hype about paying $400 rent in NYC once his mom moves back to DR.
oh ok :lol:

was this directed towards me? (posted right after my post)

whether it was or wasnt, that penfield is stupid warm. I rock a just a tshirt under it comfortably in 40 and below and often times when it dips to the 20's while i'm commuting
yes it was. penfield might feel super warm but if you were outside for hours at a time you would freeze your *** off.

I would actually wear this one, link?

http://www.pellepelle.com/shop/mens/leather-jackets/item/americana-navy-plush-mens-21405

you could probably get it for like 5-600 if you buy it out of a store though. website be full retail price. I was lucky to get it for 420 and the other black pelle I posted for 310 both brand new.

im roccin the:

Ambigious Lennon in black
View media item 1169424 View media item 1169429

& the Penfield Lockwood
View media item 1169428

R.I.P. to my Ambigious Norris. Cant even find a pic online anymore |I I wore that jacket thru the fall & winter for years till it ripped and the buttons fell off, then I stitched it back up and wore it some more till it quit and the buttons fell off for good. Pull it out every once in a while just to look at it, love Ambig jackets.

Still shopping around, but haven't had much luck. The change in weather in NYC reminded me of how much I'll need a new jacket this winter.

Might head down to an APC store and check some coats out.

Last edited:
anyone peep this Canada goose branta collection? joint is :smokin

View media item 1201880
View media item 1201879
same chateau parka mostly but got that black on black patch on the sleeve instead of the regular goose logo. saw it at barneys today and was wondering if that is the only place that carries it. would be nice if certain other stores got it so I could get a potential discount.

Back
Top Bottom