2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the level of difficulty and random fadeaways on the lakers side...its pretty clear...these ****** think they're kobe. They're equivalent to those random batmans at the beginning of dark knight. Don't have any of the same skills so they show up with shotguns n **** haha
I've noticed your metaphors are top notch. How does someone think of these things? 

This team isn't good in the first place (definitely think they're better than most think though), but keep in mind, these dudes out there are guys that aren't even making the team. Yet, GS has a lot of their starters out there. 

Darkest before the dawn @whoever said that on here. 

haha thanks bro. they just come to me. my head is filled with tons of random, funny, slick stuff.

Lakers need to sell a shirt that says

"I'm only here for Kobe."

marketing genius.

carlos boozer reminds me of a rhinoceros or a triceratops.

kobe is looking looser now than he did for those 6 games last year isn't he?

Last edited:
Tredale -- Lakers won a 3.2 million bid to get Boozer, wasn't aware there was a bidding war for him....

Last edited:
Seen julius randle with him mom earlier today at chick fil a again! dude needs to lay off them chicken sandwiches and hit the gym more

Seen julius randle with him mom earlier today at chick fil a again! dude needs to lay off them chicken sandwiches and hit the gym more
guys were hailing him as the next so and so. lolz

i told you folks. his foot thing is an issue, but doctors cleared him or whatever, but it's just not the same.  foot and leg injuries are just not the same!  

He's a rookie. It's not going to be his full potential. He's going to have games where he looks like an All Star and games where he looks horrible.

But 12/7/2. In 18 minutes? You take that and run with it

Byron Scott not impressed with Randle. :smh:

Clarkson has a calf issue, says it's not a big deal.

Also another thing about the Chik-Fil-A. Very few NBA players watch what they eat until they start to lose a step. Kobe has said he'd eat fast food all the damn time until his late 20s. It's just how it goes. Of course, you can go overboard on it, and eat way too much ****, but at 19, it has very little impact.

Byron's criticisms are right. He does look "lost" at times. And I'm glad he will hold him accountable. But he's also supposed to be lost. The NBA is not college, and none of them will be fully comfortable with the NBA on both sides of the ball.

^ what are you talkin about man?

Guys here too despair. Thinking Randle will save us. All to.familiar. Randle saying hell.prove guys wrong for passing him, Wr know how UK kids go.

Id pick.clarkson over randel.

scott not that high in IQ to play media to get randle going. lol

I do enjoy Lin playing, but like said. I am concerned about the front court. Oh well, lets enjoy.

No one ever said Randle was saving us though.....

Pretty much everyone had the same ceiling for him, 2nd or 3rd option when he fully develops.

You really seem to be just saying things right now.

Last edited:
No one ever said Randle was saving us though.....

Pretty much everyone had the same ceiling for him, 2nd or 3rd option when he fully develops.

You really seem to be just saying things right now.

Sorry. Im just like the guy next to me. My issue is with his foot!!! And do far, its been an issue as the media starts to pick at it. Oh well. We have him for the immediate future. Feels weird seeing boozer in LA colors lol

Also another thing about the Chik-Fil-A. Very few NBA players watch what they eat until they start to lose a step. Kobe has said he'd eat fast food all the damn time until his late 20s. It's just how it goes. Of course, you can go overboard on it, and eat way too much ****, but at 19, it has very little impact.

Byron's criticisms are right. He does look "lost" at times. And I'm glad he will hold him accountable. But he's also supposed to be lost. The NBA is not college, and none of them will be fully comfortable with the NBA on both sides of the ball.

Didnt Kobe say he had pizza and grape soda for his pregame meal when he scored 81.:lol:

also..

Randle will be fine. Im just waiting for his Bynum-Shaq moment when he does it to Pau. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom