2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else rather have the 2nd worse record than the 1st?

I don't remember the last time the team with the highest lottery odds actually won the lottery :lol:

I don't remember the last time the team with the highest lottery odds actually won the lottery
laugh.gif
off the top of my head, the last the the team with the best odds actually won was the Magic when the drafted Dwert or the Cavs the year before when they got Lebron 

I don't remember the last time the team with the highest lottery odds actually won the lottery :lol:

I just want the smallest odds of getting bumped down to #6 when they actually draw the teams... though #1 would be nice.

Last edited:
If we land a top 5 pick plus the rockets pick, and we get 2 great players plus a healthy Randle...

2015 might be verrrryy interesting in Kobes farewell season :nerd:

34 wins

I didn't get to see the game
..forgot to DVR it and it doesn't come on again till 11.
happy that we got a W. Didn't expect it at all
ed Davis shutting up chuck... Funny AF.....

ANYthing, 1 thru 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I don't care, just one of those.

I'm perfectly fine letting Philly get #1. If Denver wants #2 (worst in the West) then just give me one of 3-4-5. Don't care which.

I don't have any interest in being worst team ever, or historically embarrassing, just want our pick back from the failed Nash deal.

So yeah, if having the worst record is bad luck, I'm fine getting a few W's here and there. :smokin

this is your night lakers
nthat.gif

lakers winning tonight fellas.

100-95
Nah.
nerd.gif

@franc  how did you know we were winning tonight? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

the basketball gawds spoke to me. 77-5 fellas. get on the hype train 
nthat.gif

yyyyyyyaaaaaaaassssssssssss!
77-5 bruh bruh
Freeze know 
nthat.gif

really really really liking ed davis. if dudes keeps developing and a healthy randle next season, get russy, use the #1 pick wisely...

nerd.gif

the basketball gawds spoke to me. 77-5 fellas. get on the hype train 
nthat.gif

yyyyyyyaaaaaaaassssssssssss!

Freeze know 
nthat.gif

really really really liking ed davis. if dudes keeps developing and a healthy randle next season, get russy, use the #1 pick wisely...
Tell us your next prediction?

for draft purposes, i hope the lakers are in the bottom 3 of the league. with the 5th worst record, i'll be too worried someone leap frogs us into the top 3 ala clevelend pushing us to the 6th pick.

As for the idea that he might play beyond those two seasons, one that was endorsed by Jeanie Buss in a recent interview with USA TODAY Sports when she expressed a desire to re-sign Bryant after his current contract is done, Bryant isn't seeing it. For better or worse, he reiterated as he has in the past, this 19-season marriage that has brought him far more joy (five championships) than it has pain will be over after the 2015-16 campaign.

"Nah, not really," he said with a grin and a shake of the head when asked if he can envision playing beyond his current contract. "But I'm so loyal to this organization, there's not a chance (of him leaving)…I've been really fortunate to win a lot of games here, a lot of championships here. You can't (expletive) with (that)."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...arlotte-hornets-first-win-of-season/18786901/

Good win last night. Bottom 3 sounds good to me.
Keep all our picks. Get the #1. Keep Ed Davis. Say goodbye to the Bean. All is right in the world

I'm really curious as to what Davis can fetch on the open market next summer. I feel like $8M yearly is ideal and perfect for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom