2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe getting back into his groove. I'll give them 30-33 wins for the season 35 wins max

Last edited:
Thinkin we may need to revisit win total predictions.

geez oh pete this team is bad. but we do still have what 16 players? so most of the realllllly bad ones will be gone in a couple weeks. wayne ellington needs to stop telling people he's kobe's training partner. dude is beyond awful. honestly, it makes kobe look bad. like he's picking weak ****** to train with and dominating them to gas himself up now. i figure with nicak and X and kobe and sacre and jewlez and chill and booz come season time, we won't be a contender, but at least we'll have enough to compete each night/ This is pitiful right now. Mitch has to do something. Are we out of money to sign anybody? Anybody we can package and flip?

kobe working hard to prove espn wrong tonight 
laugh.gif
That's his down fall.  Taking what people and letting it affect him.  That's his mental challenge.  Kobe has to pick his fights and learn how to preserve himself, as well as MAKE OTHERS BETTER.  

or just score as much as possible because this team will be trash either way 
Kobe's not the same guys.  I don't get why people can't accept that.  His style of play in this day and age will wear him out be season's end, especially if he's using full turbo every night, only to come out with a L.  Dude needs to take some weight gainers like MJ, and not do too many pirouettes that take out his knee.

Kobe's not the same guys.  I don't get why people can't accept that.  His style of play in this day and age will wear him out be season's end, especially if he's using full turbo every night, only to come out with a L.  Dude needs to take some weight gainers like MJ, and not do too many pirouettes that take out his knee.
But he scored 33 tho. I don't get why people can't accept that he still is going to be great. Even if it's just a fraction of his greatness.

Last edited:

A Jazz perspective on last night's performance.

Edit:

The Lakers are awful. I am not sure how much Jeremy Lin, Nick Young, Robert Sacre, Jordan Clarkson and Steve Nash are going to be able to help that crew but if they don’t help it is going to be a long tough season. The last two games the Lakers are 0 for 8 from three point range. They have taken 168 shots, an average team would have attempted 41 of those shots from behind the three point line, they have used 8. It is archaic.

http://weareutahjazz.com/lockedonjazz/2014/10/17/emptying-the-noggin-jazz-blow-out-the-lakers-2/

Last edited:
27 points on 23 shots.

At least he got to the line a lot.
27 of 46 possible points off FG.

Yikes. :lol:

Least now I can sit back in amazement of someone's dedication to putting 'shooting' back in SG. :smokin

Oh, wait, by pointing that out, now I'm blaming all the team's troubles on him.

And when he has more games like this (and he will), and I point them out (and I will), the responses will surely be "Right, like he has anyone to pass to" and "I can't believe you're saying we suck because of Mamba" (which I won't be saying that, but feels tend to get people all mixed up).

Bill Simmons' Deron Williams prediction is going to haunt me till the deadline passes.

Though if the Lakers do get desperate, I'm not sure they have enough to make a trade even that horrible

Last edited:
was playing pickup earlier this week, 4v4 first to 11, and after going 2/3 from 3 one game i had the weird realization that ive taken as many 3s in a game to 11 than a professional basketball team playing a 48 minute game

i just dont get it 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom