2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was listening to am 710 a couple mins ago. they were saying a reporter at practice today said nick young took lin and clarkson aside after practice and said they gotta stand up for themselves when kobe is yelling at them :rofl: nick young wants them boys killed

i was listening to am 710 a couple mins ago. they were saying a reporter at practice today said nick young took lin and clarkson aside after practice and said they gotta stand up for themselves when kobe is yelling at them :rofl: nick young wants them boys killed

Nick is setting them up :lol:

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 8m8 minutes ago
Nick Young pulled Jeremy Lin and Jordan Clarkson to the side after practice and told them to stand up for themselves after Kobe got on them.

That's my SG :pimp:

Swaggy is the only one who can say **** since he's here another 4 years. The rest will feel the wrath.

Lin probably cried
laugh.gif
201236144332292734_20.jpg

Mike Bresnahan  ‏@Mike_Bresnahan   57s58 seconds ago

Kobe yelled to Kupchak while leaving practice court: "These (expletives) aren't doing (expletive) for me." Didn't think team practiced hard.
roll.gif
See, I can't... 

"But, Ska... Jordan blah, blah, blah." Stop it. I just can't get behind that sort of behavior. Not Jordan punching dudes in practice, not Jordan calling Kwame a "flaming f***ot", not Jordan demanding teammates refrain from ever passing to Bill Cartwright, none of that.

Yes, gimme Duncan/Grant Hill/Barry Sanders/David Robinson type dudes. Quiet leaders who aren't disrespectful or demanding, and their MAIN trait is leading by example, being the best (or among the best) in their position at all times, and also by REFRAINING from the temptation to discredit others who are not cut from the same cloth.

after careful consideration, i think im switching to the dark side and joining team tank. still want lakers to be entertaining though. its stupid to have meaningless wins when so much is at stake for rebuilding this franchise through the draft and not just free agents. from now on i shall be called darth franc :evil:

Mike Bresnahan  ‏@Mike_Bresnahan   57s58 seconds ago

Kobe yelled to Kupchak while leaving practice court: "These (expletives) aren't doing (expletive) for me." Didn't think team practiced hard.
roll.gif
See, I can't... 

"But, Ska... Jordan blah, blah, blah." Stop it. I just can't get behind that sort of behavior. Not Jordan punching dudes in practice, not Jordan calling Kwame a "flaming f***ot", not Jordan demanding teammates refrain from ever passing to Bill Cartwright, none of that.

Yes, gimme Duncan/Grant Hill/Barry Sanders/David Robinson type dudes. Quiet leaders who aren't disrespectful or demanding, and their MAIN trait is leading by example, being the best (or among the best) in their position at all times, and also by REFRAINING from the temptation to discredit others who are not cut from the same cloth.
I was waiting for this.

I knew it was coming..

after careful consideration, i think im switching to the dark side and joining team tank. still want lakers to be entertaining though. its stupid to have meaningless wins when so much is at stake for rebuilding this franchise through the draft and not just free agents. from now on i shall be called darth franc
devil.gif
100x100px-LS-19662f68_sbxmas.jpeg

Last edited:
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 8m8 minutes ago
Nick Young pulled Jeremy Lin and Jordan Clarkson to the side after practice and told them to stand up for themselves after Kobe got on them.
Not sure if this is real, but it's about darn time people stop acting like KOBE's some mythical beast worth idolizing.  It's gotten disgusting already, yet some of yall still talk up Bryant like the savior part 2.  Dude's a hack now, costing us games, berating team-mates,  etc. etc, all while saying he was 'happy' at the 'effort'.  If Kobe hadn't lost those games, maybe what he allegedly said today would hold more water.  But this is like a situation the coach has to fix.  BS is a scaredy cat, he has no balls to fix the situation.

Conduct detrimental to the team.  Dat disrespect.  Would like to see someone set Kobe straight, a black eye would be repped!

who are we kidding fellas :smh: . would love a lakers vs cavs finals and to see kobe average 40/.50/10/5 and on his mvp acceptance he tells lebae you soft. its not happening though. go lakers though, go lakers |I

I'll take the ******* MJ and Kobe types with their chips and willingness to do whatever to get the job done over them meek dudes. I'm more of an alpha personality anyway, get with it or get run over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom