Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
27-55

6th in draft lottery.

Need to cash in on this lottery ticket.

Sit tight til Nash contract falls off, make push for 2015 Free Agency.

Do not fire Mike D'Antoni

Players to look into keeping:
Xavier Henry
Kendall Marshall
Jordan Farmar
Ryan Kelly
Robert Sacre
Wes Johnson
Kent Bazemore

If he wants to come back, cheap:
Jodie Meeks
Jordan Hill

Get the **** out of here:
Nick Young
Pau Gasol
Chris Kaman
Marshon Brooks

We're stuck with:
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash

Link to Pau Gasol traded to LA thread from 2008
http://niketalk.com/t/42337/pau-gas...rmed-by-espn-yahoo-la-times/0_20#post_1716685

Drafted PF Julius Randle #7 overall, out of Kentucky.

Eric Pincus @EricPincus · 6m
The main exceptions were set - still looking for Early Bird amount - but $5.305 mil MLE, $3.278 mil mini-MLE, $2.732 mil room exception

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus 2m
Early Bird Exception this season is $5.632 mil

Do you want Melo for 4 years 97 million dollars on the Lakers? Yes, or No.

CP1708, No.
PMatic, No.
Three6Mafia, Yes
laker4lifeman, No.
had pants, No.
GTB, No.
Teamlakers909, Yes.
LaceDemUp, Yes.
Goldmember, No.
Drizzyd, Yes.
Kal-el-8, No.
Kobe4MVP12, Yes.
Tupac, Yes.
Vino24, Yes.
223 at ya, Yes.
Th3Real, No.
PurplNyellow, Yes.
MJSaver, Yes.
tay1, Yes.
KingJaffeJo, Yes.
SenorRoboto, No.
Soriano, Yes.
Mamba, Yes.
E, Yes.
mrdieslefuel, Yes.
JoeCoolio66, No.
lakersman3000, No.
Kv23-24, IDC.
Jcmojica, No.
Blahzee, No.
Menacin, Yes.
Hybrid, IDC.
SoHi, Yes.
Kookcle, No.

Last edited:
I feel like this is CP
tumblr_mglb3l4uqJ1r3ah3ko1_250.gif

Def do not want McDermott. Great scorer, especially from the perimeter, but a total non factor on the defensive end. Un-athletic....Kind of a stretch 4 kind of a guy with his rebounding ability, but we already have Ryan Kelly (if we decide to keep him).

That's the type of guy we want at the 6th spot? Nah I'm good.

As far as Nash goes I say we cut bait now. He's not retiring, his money would be guaranteed anyways, and it's not like he'll suddenly become healthier in the off-season to where he can play regularly for us.

Just cut the guy, no stretch provision, give him his guap and let him ride into the sunset 10 milli richer.

Hope the lotto ball bounces our way and we can have a top-3 pick. Really want Embiid, probably not going to happen. Would be happy with Parker. If not I'm pretty high on Exum.

Thanks but no thanks on Julius Randle, Marcus Smart.

Last edited:
Def do not want McDermott. Great scorer, especially from the perimeter, but a total non factor on the defensive end. Un-athletic....Kind of a stretch 4 kind of a guy with his rebounding ability, but we already have Ryan Kelly (if we decide to keep him).

That's the type of guy we want at the 6th spot? Nah I'm good.

They are not being serious.

They are only saying it because I vowed to kill a person for each time McDermott was mentioned with the Lakers.

As far as MDA, if we keep him around let's hope the front-office goes all in on an uptempo roster.

No more bringing in multiple bigs that play the same style of ball.

Not a huge fan of MDA but we can't forget what he did with the Run 'N' Gun Suns once.

Last edited:
As far as MDA, if we keep him around let's hope the front-office goes all in on an uptempo roster.

No more bringing in multiple bigs that play the same style of ball.

Not a huge fan of MDA but we can't forget what he did with the Run 'N' Gun Suns once.

And that was what exactly?

MDA has to go...we can't move forward with the franchise since he's not going to be a part of the long term plans, cut bait with him now.

And that was what exactly?

MDA has to go...we can't move forward with the franchise since he's not going to be a part of the long term plans, cut bait with him now.

What exactly? Well they did get to the Western Conference Finals twice under his regime and they did eliminate us in 2006.

No rings obviously but you can't deny that the Suns were very good under his watch. All I'm saying is if you're going to hire a HC, build a team around his style.

Not his fault we traded for D12 and decided to sign him instead of Phil and bring back the triangle. Total mismatch of personnel and staff. Not a fan of D'Antoni but IDK if he's got a fair shake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom