**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
cavs are 15-0 when resting for 2 days or more.

Where did you see this? :lol:

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/Cle/cleveland-cavaliers

(Post Season)
4/26-5/4 L to CHI
5/26-6/4 L to GSW

Regular season...

CHf1-G4WoAEd2IM.png

Last edited:
That was disappointing again - we had them for a while.

Win one game at home and then there's everything to play for.

Yeah that was a tough one the way we collapsed. When we went up 7 I still didn't feel like the lead was safe because the Warriors are just that good.... but anyways it's Game 6. I still believe in The Cavs doing the unthinkable.

feels like something special is going to happen tonight

feeling oddly confident

let's gooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying up for this one. Had like 5 coffees and working on something important and interesting to kill the time.

No kids to drop off in the morning so I can sleep in a little.

I don't know if confident is the word I would use but I'm hopeful. No excuses tonight for not leaving everything on the floor.

Shump needs to go next year. Cavs out there sleeping on the defensive end.

Okay guys I'm gonna post this before I walk out the door beacuse I won't have the chance to....

The Warriors played phenomenal all season and this year in the Finals. Can't take anything away from them.

It sucks that we lost 3 starters this year, including two that we built the team around within a month of each other in the playoffs... but hey. **** happens.

This was still an amazing season and I love this team.

We'll be back next year, God willing, healthy and better than ever.

Salute to the true fans in this thread throughout the season. You know who you are.

GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!

View media item 1585784

Finally Famous, Brandon, KillerJ, and AnimalThug.

Props on a great year. Truly. Lot of great things happened for you all this year, GS is just a historically good team. Tough task no matter what.

Keep your heads up, and good luck goin thru next year.

From a Heat fan to the Cavs fans out there... (Couldn't put this in the general NBA, all the haters would have brought the "jokes".)

I thought I would have hated the dude for leaving Miami. It was fun, always seeing them pull the stunts out, the back to back wins, all that stuff. When he made the announcement of going back I wanted to be another hater, but I couldn't do it. The fact that he was able to get a team full of inexperienced players to a championship contender within a year, to buy into the idea of being a winner, only to be two games from winning is something I cannot hate. I have the upmost respect for the guy, and everything he's done for the team and the city. I guess you can say I'm jumping the bandwagon, but in actuality it's just respect. I still am rooting for the Heat just as much as I want to see him pull this off for Cleveland.

I hope you all aren't feeling too down about this. At the end of the day GS stayed healthy all season, while every other squad either dealt with a serious injury, or a complete overhaul. If they were 2 games from winning without Kyrie and Love, imagine next season.

It really kills me as a sports fan to see the hate the man gets. Dude really has accomplished so many different things in one year, that most players could never do in their lifetime. And when you mention it, it's always "giving neck" or "being a stan". Just have to respect greatness. At the end of the day, the same people that rooted for GS, were the same that were Spurs fans that "loved their team basketball" BS, were the same people that wanted to see KD beat him, were the same people that wanted Boston to beat him, Were the same people that wanted Indiana to beat him. He's always putting his squads in a position to win, when other players in the league can't even make it that far the season after. he's more than likely going to be back, when GS might be lucky to ever make it back this far.

Till next year guys. I enjoyed every minute of seeing this unfold. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom