2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

Apparently Riddell is dropping a new helmet for 2014 called the Speed Flex

Last edited:
Damn lengthwise the nike vapor carbon elite in a size 10 fits great except there's a little room where i can wiggle my toes, but my heel doesn't feel as secure. In a 9.5 fits well, except it kind of hurts my foot, maybe more narrow than the 10. It feels really tight too and hard to get on and off.. should i just stick with a 10?

Anyone heard any news on the new vapor carbons? According to the Nike release calendar they were supposed to drop yesterday, but they're no where to be found.

Love the updated logo and chrome face mask, but I don't like how big the logo is. Make it the same size as the previous logo and that helmet would look a lot better

Cleat looks nice, but a cleat for the sole purpose of agility testing? Its a straight hustle.  Not mad at Nike tho cuz kids will bite.

Cleat looks nice, but a cleat for the sole purpose of agility testing? Its a straight hustle.  Not mad at Nike tho cuz kids will bite.

I would advise you to read the whole press release. These are in the similar vein of the Vapor Laser Talon, in that they are like a concept car and will not be released to the public; rather, these are a testbed for tech that will likely show up in a future cleat, a la the Vapor Carbon 2014 Elite did with the tech from the Vapor Laser Talon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom