2014 BMW M4 Concept

Waiting for specs on this and the 2014 Mustang. Comparison tests will be ran on these two once they both drop. New mustang is rumored to be 400 pounds less than the current model, finally switching to an independent rear, 420+ horsepower.

bmw-m4-concept-unveiled-yellow-coupe.jpg

bmw-m4-coupe-m3-sedan-world-reveal.jpg

bmw-m4-concept-tail-rear-exhaust.jpg

:smh: Always misinformation in these car threads.

M4 will be twin turbo inline six. LOL at ninja already saying the "N/A" will be better. SMH.

I like it that **** looks sick :pimp:

Only thing I don't like is that part of the hood line... they should have just made it all one piece with the grille because that line going across looks so ******g stupid and just doesn't belong there to me.

I like it though and can't wait to see some hooked up ones on the interwebz.

I like it that **** looks sick :pimp:

Only thing I don't like is that part of the hood line... they should have just made it all one piece with the grille because that line going across looks so ******g stupid and just doesn't belong there to me.

I like it though and can't wait to see some hooked up ones on the interwebz

this man's avy tho...

ok i have to say im kind of feeling this. that front looks kind of mean. murdered out would break necks. we need more pics.

Last edited:
Why would a V8 NA be faster exactly? Displacement and more cylinders isn't everything. The new M3 has already proven to be faster and lighter than the previous E90 model with the V8. Not sure adding another class is a good move my BMW, but the car is nice. And I do like the inline 6T. The only thing I didn't like too much with my 335 was the turbo lag. Although only for a brief moment, it was annoying sometimes when you have to wait for boost on 'spirited' drives.

Why would a V8 NA be faster exactly? Displacement and more cylinders isn't everything. The new M3 has already proven to be faster and lighter than the previous E90 model with the V8. Not sure adding another class is a good move my BMW, but the car is nice. And I do like the inline 6T. The only thing I didn't like too much with my 335 was the turbo lag. Although only for a brief moment, it was annoying sometimes when you have to wait for boost on 'spirited' drives.

Last I checked, it wasn't adding another class per se. The M3 is the 4 door (which is very common throughout Europe) and the M4 is the coupe (the one we all know and love). I'm assuming that's the class you're talking about?

Yeah, for simplicity reasons, they would have just kept the 3 to be available in both sedan and coupe, a 4 doesn't mesh well with me personally. I suppose time will pass and I'll learn to accept it, like the 1 and the 6. It seems now they are just trying to match Audi with the S4 sedan and S5 coupe.

This thing is making me want to sell all my mods for the FR-S and trade that sucker in. FFFUUUU so hawt.

I think it's something we'll just have to get used to, with all these environmental standards and regulations. Although I think most manufacturers have evolved a lot in this field and have made it less and less noticeable, maybe it'll soon decrease to a point where it isn't noticeable whatsoever.

And the Lexus-BMW comparison isn't really a comparison, regarding looks. That Lexus is one of the ugliest vehicles I've seen in a while....Lexus' design although now includes a concept and they are trying to develop characteristics visible on every vehicle, somehow that enormous grill, those boomerang things under the headlights, it's just overdoing it and than again trying so hard...

i got invited to the BMW Villa at Pebble Beach where the unveiling was.

they mentioned in the invite that we'll be able to drive some of their newest cars...

the M4 and the Gran Lusso Coupe were both unveiled yesterday, the first day of the Villa.

i'll be sure to get some good pics of interior and exterior of both cars to share.

Yeah, for simplicity reasons, they would have just kept the 3 to be available in both sedan and coupe, a 4 doesn't mesh well with me personally. I suppose time will pass and I'll learn to accept it, like the 1 and the 6. It seems now they are just trying to match Audi with the S4 sedan and S5 coupe.
they arent trying to match audi, by far. 

audi cant keep up, we know this.

i think it's more so, benz.

mercedes is getting rid of their CL class and keeping the E coupe in its placement basically.

bmw, does the same but backwards basically they keep the 3 series a sedan and make the 4 series exclusive to coupes.

the 1 series is a go kart. benz has nothing, augi has nothing.

the 3 series is an entry level car. benz has the C, audi has the a4

the 4 series is a poor mans 6 or new m3. benz has the e coupe, audi has nothing.

the 5 series is a family car. benz has the e class, audi has the a6

the 6 series is a monster coupe. benz has the cls, audi has the rs5 and rs7 

the 7 series is executive. benz has the s class, audi has the a8

with this lineup, bmw can easily get and give everyone what they really want in their cars..

making each car unique in what its "specialty" is.

Last edited:
so...what do you guys think?

13-08-04-lexus-rc-f-rendering-top-speed-full.jpg

2014_lexus_is_f_rc_f_coupe_spy_photos_16-0717.jpg

or

bmw-m4-concept-unveiling.jpg

bmw-m4-concept-tail-rear-exhaust.jpg

M looks better to me still.

That pic aint real bruh bruh and the RC F sounds like a beast in those track videos

nah i know, but its an "educated rendering" so to speak...based off the current IS line, i wouldn't expect the rc f to look much different. the rear of both cars look sort of similar imo...but the front end of this new M is :x :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom