2014 Chevrolet Corvette [UPDATED]

View media item 212789
View media item 212798
View media item 212794
View media item 212799
View media item 212800
View media item 212790
Most of these are renderings, except the two magazine covers which are real shots. In my opinion it looks very similar to the renderings, and the renderings look awesome to me.

I'm not a huge fan of American cars but I really like the way this car looks. It's a newer, more agressive and refreshing look to the Corvette. Especially the fact that the rear end is completely different now. Definitely took some styling from a Camaro rear end.

I don't know if I love or hate that quad exhaust though.

Thoughts, opinions?

[COLOR=#red]No more renderings. Here it is![/COLOR]

We'll get to the specifics of its genetic makeup and appearance in a minute, but for now, you'll want to focus on these key bits: The all-new LT1 small-block V8 holds on to the same 6.2-liter displacement as the C6, here producing 450 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque backed by either a seven-speed manual or a six-speed paddleshift automatic. And although GM has yet to release the car's weight (we only know it won't be under 3,000 pounds as previously rumored), it's promising a better power-to-weight ratio than the Porsche 911 Carrera and Audi R8. In fact, Chevy pledges the C7 will run from 0-60 in less than four seconds and Z51 Performance Package examples will achieve cornering grip of over one g right out of the box. Further, 60-0 braking distances are said to be consistent with that of the outgoing Grand Sport and so are its lap times – impressive for a standard model.

Full article here: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/01/13/2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-stingray-everything-there-is-to-know/

2014 C7 Corvette Stingray

Last edited:
Renderings look nice but that quad exhaust all lined up int he middle isn't looking too great to me.

Renderings look nice but that quad exhaust all lined up int he middle isn't looking too great to me.

That's what I'm saying. They look like straight cut pipes in the rendering. If you like at the picture on the cover you can see it looks a bit better. Still not sure if I dig them though.

Last edited:
I don't think that automobile magazine cover is a real shot. Can tell it's a rendered image. Road & Track cover looks real though.

Car looks amazing, however, I always disliked the exhausts coming out of the middle of any car, it just doesn't seem natural looking to me.

But if I had that amount of cash to drop, it wouldn't stop me from buying.

Last edited:
looks like a corvette with that long hood

mustang>>>>>>>>>>>> camaro

It is a Corvette.

oops :rofl:

sorry i need sleep thought it said camaro :smh:

now that i understand its a corvette i think its a good upgrade to the previous model. the sharp lines are clean and the front has some ferrari influence

and that quad exhaust in the middle looks sick to me

Last edited:
I want to see an updated and more modern interior.

i dont think youll ever see that from chevy.
ferrarri lambos and other high end supercars give you that interior while the demographic that buys corvettes dont care much about interior. and the cheap interior keeps the costs down too.

ferrarri lambos and other high end supercars give you that interior while the demographic that buys corvettes dont care much about interior. and the cheap interior keeps the costs down too.

Although true the biggest complaint about the current C6 Corvette is the interior. I don't think Chevy would make the same mistakes they did with the C6. Look at the new Viper, much better materials and overall interior design.

I call BS the Corvette will NEVER loose the tear drop rear glass.smh

That scetch mock up is a 1999 Concept drawing smh

Although true the biggest complaint about the current C6 Corvette is the interior. I don't think Chevy would make the same mistakes they did with the C6. Look at the new Viper, much better materials and overall interior design.

Plus if Cadillac can do it to the CTS/CTS-V, not sure why Chevy can't make the interior better or more modern? It doesn't even have to be luxurious, just not early 90's-00's style.

Yeah they know exactly what they need to do with this car. Just a matter of if they follow through.

Back
Top Bottom