2014 Lexus IS Leaked Photos

I was on mobile and didnt feel like typing any more lol

But i wosh they differentiated their models more, normal people i know mistake the 5 series for a 3, that shouldn't be happening

Interior is cool. Exterior is TRASH. Non F-Sport prolly drives like a slush-bucket.

not bad still a concept though it'll look way less agressive/futuristic when the actual ones are out

the 2013 GS though :x :x :x :x in a good way

Last edited:
Still looks like an upgraded Toyota instead of a legit luxury car.

This!!!

ya'll are trippin hard lexus looks WAY more clean and sporty compared to the typical toyota

you cant look at that and tell me it doesnt look like a legit luxury car bruh
you cant

1320670420.jpg

Lexus-GS-350-6.jpg

7828216558_f63be6f502_z.jpg

Last edited:
Im saying son.
laugh.gif

People REALLY think this looks like a Corolla like that one poster said? Cmon son, just look at the lines.
laugh.gif

Still looks like an upgraded Toyota instead of a legit luxury car.

This!!!

What does this even mean? How so? You're telling me that a 1 or 3 series somehow looks more like a luxury? How do they look like a "legit" luxury car? People just have a lexus bias b/c toyota makes it.

I like the side and read, the front is ok, but the actual headlight shape is bizarre and I dont really care for it. Ill have to see it in the flesh. The interior is the nicest in the class. Cant wait for the F version

I wish the taillights wouldve been more like the LF-CC

View media item 209972
Dont think I'd trade my 2012 F-Sport in for this F-Sport though. The red interior is crazy though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom