2014 NBA Draft Thread

Next year probably average, 2016 looks horrific.

To say 2016 looks horrific right now would be pretty generous honestly :lol: :lol:

And i hate that because the 2015 and 2016 draft classes are going almost coincide directly with the next CBA, which is going to allow the NBA and NCAA to keep pushing that BS "2 and through" nonsense.

You can tank for Okafor, I'm tanking for Stanley Johnson.

I just hope he's featured enough in that Arizona lineup. Wouldn't be surprised if 4 underclassmen from that squad leave for the draft next year.

Yea the next 2 drafts ain't lookin too good on paper and with the possibility of no more one and dones smh ...but that 2017 draft tho :pimp: :wow:

I used one in the Laker thread earlier this week.... keep your wins low for Winslow. :lol:

*sees self out*

You can tank for Okafor, I'm tanking for Stanley Johnson.

I just hope he's featured enough in that Arizona lineup. Wouldn't be surprised if 4 underclassmen from that squad leave for the draft next year.

Yup that's who I'm hoping for.

#TankForStanley :pimp:

2015-16

MCW
Stanley
Saric
Embiid
Noel

Rebuild complete.

Last edited:
We play the fastest pace in the league we're probably gonna be running all game anyway. Might as well field the most athletic team in the league. Plus Stan can shoot threes, Embiid can stretch the floor a little when he wants, Saric's outside shot looks like it's improving and we could get some shooters off the bench.

With MCW and that big *** front court, they need nothing but shooters at SG and SF.

Exactly. We're young enough, get some vets who can actually shoot the ball. No point in tanking and drafting another raw rookie when we already have a starting 5 thats raw already.

**** that I want Stanley dammit. Get Korver or Reddick then and bring Saric off the bench.

*can't make it across the country to watch high school basketball games*

*have to work*

*have to rely on online footage like normal people*

*you're a scrub*

Last edited:
Stanley still has a ways to go to become a proficient, prolific wing with the ball and he's a very inconsistent shooter but IMO no one in his class has improved as much as he has in the same four year span. I don't think he'll ever become a knockdown shooter and I have questions about how much untapped potential he has left. Very solid prospect though and has NBA size and athleticism right now.

That kings draft room video was too funny. Owner said Stauskas and everyone else fell in line. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yep, he totally influenced everyone to make that pick, whether he meant to or not. (I also don't know how much of that was acting for the little reality show thing though)

either way i'm kind of on board with Stauskas now even though i was shocked and mad at first. He's a pretty solid all around offensive player, much more than just a catch and shoot guy

Back
Top Bottom