2014 NBA Draft Thread

Do the Kings want Thad & James Anderson for their #8 pick?
smile.gif
Yes definitely, do that!

Lets Look 4 Summers Ago... The Largest Trade In NBA History!!!

Miami Heat (Pat Riley)

Receives:

SF - LeBron James 

Cleveland Cavaliers (Dan Gilbert & David Stern)

Receives:

2011 #1 Overall Pick

2012 #4 Overall Pick

2013 #1 Overall Pick

2014 #1 Overall Pick 

.....Sounds Bout Right 
laugh.gif

The excitement on the faces of two young men who may be on their way to Cleveland soon.............

View media item 981617

:rofl:

Damn :lol:

It's like they would rather play in milwaukee.

F this I'm going back to Cameroon- Joel

---

When has Cleveland ever won? Lmaooooo

Cleveland is a joke city.

Y'all will get the #1 pick three out of the next 4 seasons as well. So it's ok.

Nobody wants to see a pick wasted on Cleveland.

Kyrie and Embiid

Or Kyrie and Wiggins

Or Kyrie and Parker.

I mean y'all don't really have anybody else.

Bennett, Waitors and Tristan are nobodies. Waitors will be the only one still in the league 6 years from now.

Y'all need role players and no free agent has interest in joining the Cavs.

Nobody.

At all.

Y'all will have another season with no playoffs.

It's true.

An I right or wrong?? Tell me...

Let me just be honest here. The Cavs won the lottery, when they actually really tried to make the playoffs. Other teams would make obvious attempts at tanking in hopes of winning the #1 pick. That's not good business.

That team that really tried winning through out the season, won the lottery. That's the way it's supposed to be.
how about no

AT - link the house you're selling for the 100k profit. I'm curious about where in Cleveland this is and want to see comps.
lol hell you couldn't sell all of Cleveland for 100k how the hell you gonna sell a house for that much

Comedy.
laugh.gif

Vince McMahon been putting in work the last few years with the lottery.

Let me just be honest here. The Cavs won the lottery, when they actually really tried to make the playoffs. Other teams would make obvious attempts at tanking in hopes of winning the #1 pick. That's not good business.

That team that really tried winning through out the season, won the lottery. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Don't try and justify it, take your lottery W and walk out the door 
laugh.gif

I guess it's cool that Laker fans are probably a little hurt if they had unrealistic expectations.

But I was definitely hoping that a team that deserved the #1 pick/wouldn't ruin whoever they took would win it.  

In all seriousness, how are they ever going to be able to develop Kyrie (he has a lot of work to do), develop Bennett, and develop a new franchise type guy all at once?  At least one of those guys is going to bust out.  Either Kyrie will leave, Bennett will totally wash out, or the new dude will disappoint.

And that sucks.

Hmmm lemme not get personal, but let's review my life....

My fiancé is a dime.
I'm making 100k off 1 home sale next month.
I drive a real nice car.

:rofl: c'mon now :wink: I'm winning.

Watch out though. Your brother might steel all that. Just hope he don't put your dime piece fiancé on Craigslist for the low like he did your Jordan's.

Back
Top Bottom