2014 NBA Draft Thread

If the Cavs draft Embiid then we know that he really does have major back injuries and probably will have like a 4 year career 
laugh.gif

I honestly don't think wiggins will live up to the hype.

He won't be a superstar.

Jabari reminds me Melo.

But Embiid reminds me of Hakeem the Dream.

If he is healthy teams will take him #1

Embiid or Wiggins for me. Embiid's back scares the hell out of me though and Wiggins is special defensively. He actually prides himself on that end. Clearly take one of them for #1
That's the thing. Back issues as a rookie. Historically that's bad. When I think of back problems, Larry Bird, Larry Johnson and Steve Nash comes to mind. I don't even think Embiid has worked out for anyone yet either.

I dont think Embiid fits our playing style, he could stunt him & Nerlens growth as players too since theyre similar. Also hes injury prone and Philly teams have HORRIBLE luck with injury prone players lol. Id rather have Wiggins or Jabari instead of him

I know I know.

Still, let me dream man. :lol:

That's the thing. Back issues as a rookie. Historically that's bad. When I think of back problems, Larry Bird, Larry Johnson and Steve Nash comes to mind. I don't even think Embiid has worked out for anyone yet either.

Travis Best had back issues too

Out of all the markets for the NBA to rig the draft to send the #1 pick to y'all think they intentionally sent it to Cleveland?!
laugh.gif
It would be the ultimate "I'm sorry" by the NBA. 

It's certainly not out of the question. I understand the laws of probability...but them having 3 #1's in 4 years?

I ain't buying that one.

Only way he flourishes is at the expense of every other young player they're trying to develop.

Watch them totally give up on Bennett now that they have a shiny new toy.

Kyrie is elite, he will help raise all their levels.

I'm thinking Cavs will finish top 5 in the east

I honestly don't think wiggins will live up to the hype.

He won't be a superstar.

Jabari reminds me Melo.

But Embiid reminds me of Hakeem the Dream.

If he is healthy teams will take him #1
There's no more hype left for Wiggins. He's proved he's a transition type run the floor/energy guy. His defensive abilities will allow him to always stay relevant and mask his deficiencies in the half court offense.

i hope who ever the cavs draft gets a career ending injury and is a bust

no idc if thats messed up

nba is rigged, cleveland doesnt deserve all these #1 picks

The Cavs can't afford to take Embiid. He is not a sure thing. He has potential to be a monster...but with his injury history it would tough to sell to the fans over Wiggins and Parker. 

The Cavs can't afford to take Embiid. He is not a sure thing. He has potential to be a monster...but with his injury history it would tough to sell to the fans over Wiggins and Parker. 
IT would be BYNUM 2.0

Back
Top Bottom