2014 NBA Draft Thread

I agree. I would take either Exum or Randle. It will be both out of need and potential.

If Jazz have #1 pick, they have to take the Mormon right? I mean, that is just too logical a fit, no way they can pass on that?

Don't think drafting for need is a particularly good strategy when it comes to the nba. Take the best available unless you have a hall of fame talent already playing the postion who is near his prime

Really the only redundant position in my eyes is the point guard. You can make two wings work as well as two bigs

This kid is going to be #1 overall by draft time next year.  Highest ceiling hands down in this draft, you just can't pass up a 7 footer with this kind of footwork and agility that most NBA centers don't have when he's only been playing the game for 2 1/2 years.  He could realistically become the best big man in the NBA, with potential to avg 26 pts, 14 rebs, 4 assists and 3 blocks in the NBA if he reaches his potential. 

He could realistically become the best big man in the NBA, with potential to avg 26 pts, 14 rebs, 4 assists and 3 blocks in the NBA if he reaches his potential. 

Bro......WHAT?

I like him too, but chill on him putting up HOF numbers in the NBA.

Last edited:
Bro......WHAT?

I like him too, but chill on him putting up HOF numbers in the NBA.
He has that type of potential tho.  Its just a matter of he'll put in the work to get there.  I mean when's the last time you seen a 7 footer eurostep down the lane?  He's shown way better footwork than guys like Drummond, Steven Adams etc. in the last few drafts.  The bottom line is that he could potentially be the first dominant 2 way center since the Hakeem, Shaq, David Robinson, Ewing era.  You don't pass that up

a more agile roy hibbert putting up prime shaq #s in the league :lol: :lol: :lol: & being compared to the dream, i'll pass as a top 5 pick

a more agile roy hibbert putting up prime shaq #s in the league
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
& being compared to the dream, i'll pass as a top 5 pick
wow Hibbert is pigeon toed and was the slowest center prospect in a long time.  How you compare him to Hibbert 
mean.gif

Dudes saying Wiggins going to be a bust but expecting Embiid to put up Hakeem numbers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clown shoes.

Exum :pimp: :pimp:

I have a feeling a team might make a move for him

Hes pigeon toed also & i said a more agile roy hibbert
Look at how fast he runs down the floor vs Hibbert.  If you look at footage of Hibbert freshman year at Georgetown he didn't display anywhere near the footwork Embiid has.  Hibbert showed nothing but good hands and a nice touch around the basket

6'10 wingspan for Exum as well and he can run the point :x

Where are they building these kids?

Would hate to be a GM picking in the top 10, just too many options.

Exum has alot of fans in the Charlotte front office. Cho has a thing for foreign born players

Do it Cho

I remember him telling MJ he wanted to build in a way similar to OKC through the draft Exum is a good start.

My man Zeller struggling right now though :smh:

Jabari is the perfect fit for Charlotte, everything they need. Unless we start losing more then it doesn't look like we'll land him. Just need quality this year since it looks like we will get Detroit and Portland's first rounders along with our own(if we don't make the playoffs)

Back
Top Bottom