2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk how I feel about anaylists still saying Lebron is the best player in the world.... I would say Durant but what do they mean by that? Like his body of work and that he's still competitive at the top?

Did you see the playoffs last year Lebron is still the best player in the world

They should've just made West gold if your team won a ring.

I like this idea.

I'm more interested to see what kind of sponsorship deals/logos they'll slap on the jerseys.....I can already see Coca Cola, McDonalds, and Apple bidding for LA, NY, CHI, CLE, SA

Small market teams will prob get hit with Sub Way, Wal Mart, and Target

Last edited:
Lebron is definitely still the most effective player in the league..Durant is no match defensively...so Bron will be the best for the forseeable future..
If Durant grew some balls during late game situations he would be the best player in the league :smh:

Y'all aren't excited to see Evan Turner spin move to Bolivian?

IDK what I was thinking when I said he'd be a good pick-up :smh: :lol:

I like this idea.

I'm more interested to see what kind of sponsorship deals/logos they'll slap on the jerseys.....I can already see Coca Cola, McDonalds, and Apple bidding for LA, NY, CHI, CLE, SA

:rofl: walmart

I like this idea.

Luckily for the Hornets they'll probably have the Jumpman

They still got Copeland right? :lol: :pimp:
I believe so.

I like this idea.

Luckily for the Hornets they'll probably have the Jumpman
That would be so cool, but I bet Adidas will have clause in place to prevent that 

Last edited:
Hornets ain't getting no jumpman logo, there's a reason sponsorships haven't happened there's no rules to this ****. Stern said we would have them by 2014, Silver said maybe in 5 years.

I already see so many advertisements at stadiums and watching the TV.....I find ads on jerseys to be annoying
This ain't like Nascar lol
NBA gonna make bank off this though

Last edited:
Owners keep getting more and more ways to make money off teams and the players only get 50% of that and its gonna go down when the next lockout rolls around :lol:

Ads on the Jerseys arent really going to bug me, unless theyre crazy big I hope the Spurs dont use AT&T and go with H-E-B instead. Their commercials are hilarious.
Owners keep getting more and more ways to make money off teams and the players only get 50% of that and its gonna go down when the next lockout rolls around :lol:

Ads on the Jerseys arent really going to bug me, unless theyre crazy big I hope the Spurs dont use AT&T and go with H-E-B instead. Their commercials are hilarious.
What I said when the ad news dropped. Still hope. It's them

I could still see Pacers making the playoffs just because of their defense, barely though. Most likely an 8th seed.

Last edited:
I could still see Pacers making the playoffs just because of their defense, barely though. Most likely an 8th seed.

i read that wrong.

They will make the playoffs with no issue. east is weak, and they are bad, but not that bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom