2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only in the east where you can make it to the playoffs with a below 500 record
really wish the NBA and NFL would stop with this divisions and Conferences ****... 

just let everyone play each other and put the best teams in the Post Season

MLB is the only sport that needs separation because they have different rules -- which is the dumbest **** I ever heard of... but thats for another thread

Bledsoe - Wade - Deng - Bosh - Bob = middle of the pack Eastern Conference team... 

starting lineup / B

bench / D 

these guys dont know bball bro, don't make too much sense. top 3 in the East? lmao. Bledsoe is nice, bosh, who knows which bosh we see. got his big payday he may really chill now. keep taking 3. nobody on that squad is getting doubled. now bosh's 3 will be contested. dwade? you cereal? for the 47 games he plays, I'm sure he'll be nice. deng hasnt been right since chicago. dude was a limp **** in cleveland. maybe he'll try? McBob? lmao. stop it 5. he's decent at best. and then the bench...3 pgs and greg oden? k.

Bledsoe - Wade - Deng - Bosh - Bob = middle of the pack Eastern Conference team... 

starting lineup / B

bench / D 

these guys dont know bball bro, don't make too much sense. top 3 in the East? lmao. Bledsoe is nice, bosh, who knows which bosh we see. got his big payday he may really chill now. keep taking 3. nobody on that squad is getting doubled. now bosh's 3 will be contested. dwade? you cereal? for the 47 games he plays, I'm sure he'll be nice. deng hasnt been right since chicago. dude was a limp **** in cleveland. maybe he'll try? McBob? lmao. stop it 5. he's decent at best. and then the bench...3 pgs and greg oden? k.

WAS
CLE

Who else???

wouldnt work for the nfl because there are only 16 games. the reason why there are conferences/divisions is to prevent ties in record. imagine if 10 nba teams had the same record and there was only 1 conference.

I see Bosh having a big year next season. He's going to want to prove that he deserved that contract and wasn't just riding LeBron's coattails. He was typically very good in games LeBron missed, with a weaker group around him then he'll have next year. He's gong to do well.

NFL is good as is. Maybe the NBA is too, but sometimes they do too much. No need for a random tournament in the middle of the season

wouldnt work for the nfl because there are only 16 games. the reason why there are conferences/divisions is to prevent ties in record. imagine if 10 nba teams had the same record and there was only 1 conference.
for tie breaker purposes, I get it.... but you could keep the divisions and still have teams only play each other once and the div winners advance.... wildcard can be a free for all 

picking a reasonable tiebreaker for the WC wouldn't be hard to come up with... 

there's no reason a .500 team should be in the Playoffs over a team that goes 10-6

starting lineup / B

bench / D 

WAS
CLE

Who else???

wild how quick things change. I mean that's a good thing, I like variety. Did anybody foresee Washington making it to the top, what, 3 yrs ago?

But I still need to see chicago in action. Same with the bobcats. That young scoring and then al jefferson, i think they can do some things. Hunger can change people. Miami has players that were great, but bosh and wade have both won and have visibly taken their proverbial foot off the gas.

Since Cleveland loves shooters, why don't they reach out to sayyyy.......... Peja Stojaković?
I'm Kidding 
roll.gif

Adam silver has been dreaming about being commish for years, this guy is rapid firing off changes

I see Bosh having a big year next season. He's going to want to prove that he deserved that contract and wasn't just riding LeBron's coattails. He was typically very good in games LeBron missed, with a weaker group around him then he'll have next year. He's gong to do well.
***** Bosh is going to be sipping Mai Tai's and counting his money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom