2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** I had no idea OJ averaged 19-4-3 his rookie year. His DAL stint wasnt solid af too numbers wise.

Last edited:
dolphin > bosh

lolboshnope.gif

Every game this season for Bosh,

"My fault, my fault" self chest dap

yep and whenever he shows up and has a big game...super saiyan. I thoroughly expect him to do the lebron push down chest hit at least once. He might even squeeze out a kobe face.

will it be like this again?
I don't think so. That was a younger Bron. Different attitude towards the game.

This new Bron seems more serious on the court most of the time. He's not 24 anymore. Dude grew up and matured in MIA.

His team is wild young now though, so you never know. They might have pre game antics. But that Cavs team back then seemed really close.
They need Danny Green back so we can get this
419529_o.gif
Man, LeBron really use to act a damn fool in his early Cleveland days.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

No wonder Joakim Noah hates him.

will it be like this again?

I don't think so. That was a younger Bron. Different attitude towards the game.

This new Bron seems more serious on the court most of the time. He's not 24 anymore. Dude grew up and matured in MIA.

His team is wild young now though, so you never know. They might have pre game antics. But that Cavs team back then seemed really close.

They need Danny Green back so we can get this
419529_o.gif

Man, LeBron really use to act a damn fool in his early Cleveland days. :smh: :lol:

No wonder Joakim Noah hates him.

& that game was against the bulls too... i remember watching looking like View media item 1047454 when him & danny started dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom