2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinko's printer of the month whaaaaa
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Poor Wiggins. Dude is on a team where he will be mentored by the best player in the world and contend for a championship in his very first year in the league

Now he is about to be thrown to the Wolves. literally and figuratively 
He would've been in the same spot had not Lebron sign there.

Man up and become a leader.
I agree, personally i would rather see him flourish on his own team anyway.

i was just saying it's gotta be a crappy feeling for him

new rule:

we gotta start vetting our sources.....

nothing can be posted unless it's gotten from 2 credible sources. (shout out to the newsroom)

Lowry to Heat :nerd:  
Are you holding us to a higher standard than Chris Broussard?

Don't matter though, I got mad credible sauces.

Does Minnesota really have any leverage here when it comes to trade talks with Kevin Love? It reminds me of Orlando just before Dwight was traded to the Lakers.

I agree, personally i would rather see him flourish on his own team anyway.

i was just saying it's gotta be a crappy feeling for him

Not really, if he plays his cards right, it could be a blessing. Keep your nose clean, work hard and become an elite player the NBA is yours. It's all on him.

This is the same thread where someone said "a declining Lebron", so don't feel shocked

It's just too much dawg. These dudes must be 12 years old or females. Maybe even both.

According to this thread

-Lebron is washed and only has 3 decent years left
-Cleavland is not his home because he lives in Akron OH
-Cleavland won't make the playoffs

I'll stop there I'm going to talk sports with my company's janitor. Dude makes more sense then all of yall
According to Bron, it is his home because that's where he grew up. You know born and raised? He himself stay talking about his connection to Northeast Ohio just to keep it broad and get specific. State is all that matters though. Nothing to dispute.

Last edited:

Poor Wiggins. Dude is on a team where he will be mentored by the best player in the world and contend for a championship in his very first year in the league

Now he is about to be thrown to the Wolves. literally and figuratively 
He would've been in the same spot had not Lebron sign there.

Man up and become a leader.
not sure about that....he and kyrie wouldve been better for him than him on the wolves

new rule:

we gotta start vetting our sources.....

nothing can be posted unless it's gotten from 2 credible sources. (shout out to the newsroom)

Lowry to Heat 
nerd.gif

Are you holding us to a higher standard than Chris Broussard?

Don't matter though, I got mad credible sauces.
If need be....is this Lowry to Heat true?????

Cleveland News-Herald
Source: Cleveland Cavaliers now willing to include Andrew Wiggins in Kevin Love trade offer

The latest offer could include Wiggins, power forward Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick. Center Brendan Haywood might be included in the deal to make it work contractually.

Up until this point, it was assumed the Cavs wanted to hang onto Wiggins, largely because of comments made by Coach David Blatt.

However, a source said James wants the 6-10, 250-pound Love on the roster.

Finally the Cavs smarten up.

Bron must've texted them like You know I'm out this ***** again if you don't do exactly as I say this time right?

Last edited:
For all this future franchise player Wiggins talk go let him be great in Minny and take them to the playoffs like KG did.

I say the Cavs should keep Wiggins, turn him into a variant Scottie Pippen and have the develop the deadliest wing combo in the league.

As we have seen a big 3 does not aid well in attaining roster depth and the Cavs as of now have solid depth right? Trading for Love would probably kill that and the Cavs are a year away from LeBron holding that 1 year opt out over the front offices head again.

I mean we can all see LeBron overrules that team with an iron fist but the front office should dig their feet in the sand somewhere. If they want to keep him then they should.

This wasn't as hard for LeBron as he thought it would be...cant blame him if he draws players

No truth in those rumors. No way they trade for Love at this point. You can always revisit that option mid-season if no other team has traded for him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom