2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams (temporarily), Webber, Divac and Stojakovic were my basketball lifeblood back then. Still have never had that much fun watching a team(s) play.

The excitement level with that team was off the charts. I thoroughly enjoyed that Kings team. It was still exciting with Bibby, but not as much.

Last edited:
a million/8

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he clearly was

His elbow pass is still one of the most ridiculous things I've seen done in a basketball game, dude was a wizard.

Man that Kings team with him/Peja/C-Webb/Vlade was fun to watch, some of my first memories of the game. :pimp:

That's disgusting rck, I wouldn't even admit to such atrocities. :smh:

Everybody was a Kings fan in those days.

I liked Bibby well enough, but I could never view him as anything more than the variant Williams.

Christie was the worst.

Bobby Jackson, Keon Clark, Gerald Wallace and Hedo off the bench. :smokin

Last edited:
You guys that enjoyed those Kings games so much musta turned a lot of games off after the 3rd quarter. Cuz I never seen a group of guys piss down their legs more than that group man. Bibby was the only dude of the bunch that had any sort of balls whatsoever, and that can not be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom