2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lakers sign my dude Xavier but he's the 10th player signed and they are very close to the Cap. Now what

I'm beginning to think some of you Cavs fans are legit scared LeBron is going to walk after 2 yrs again if you guys don't win the chip.

If Lebron's contract was for 5 yrs, would you be more willing to see Wiggins develop?
LeBron said he knows chances are slim of winning it all this year, that's why i don't understand the agenda to acquire love immediately.
Because trading a rookie for a 26/12/4 guy would improve their chances?
No because trading their whole bench would make them worse
You acting like Cleveland has a deep rotation of proven above-average NBA players. If they start Wiggins, they have ONE dude off the bench who has proven to be worth a damn. If they start Waiters, they don't have a single proven player coming off the bench.

If a shallow team significantly upgrades their starting 5, they're certainly not getting worse.
Thompson averaged near a double-double. Bennett going to improve, cuz heck, he can't get worse. The Cavs are probably giving up more (value wise) than the Knicks did for Melo and the Lakers did for Dwight..... and Kevin Love most def isn't either 

kobe-bryant-3.jpg

If you are a Cavs fan and you don't want Wiggins to be traded for Love because you want to see Wiggins grow, maybe you should follow Minnesota once he's traded there. Perfect squad to watch him and them grow.

The Wolves are one of the most poorly run franchises in the NBA and they won't be winning anything anytime soon. I hope Wiggins stays in Cleveland.

I just don't trust Kevin Love.

Let's say LeBron "hypothetically" leaves after to years. Does Kevin Love ask out, because before LeBron came, Love made it clear he wouldn't sign an extension to stay in Cleveland. I can't gamble my future and assets on a player who's heart isn't in the city. 

Second, he's never been to the playoffs. Pau Gasol took the Grizzlies, D. Williams took the Jazz, Bosh took the Raptors, heck Gerald Wallace took the Bobcats and won 44 games. For a star player to not take his team once, that screams, either he is a stats hungry guy or maybe we are overvaluing him?

I just don't trust Kevin Love.

Let's say LeBron "hypothetically" leaves after to years. Does Kevin Love ask out, because before LeBron came, Love made it clear he wouldn't sign an extension to stay in Cleveland. I can't gamble my future and assets on a player who's heart isn't in the city. 

Second, he's never been to the playoffs. Pau Gasol took the Grizzlies, D. Williams took the Jazz, Bosh took the Raptors, heck Gerald Wallace took the Bobcats and won 44 games. For a star player to not take his team once, that screams, either he is a stats hungry guy or maybe we are overvaluing him?

Kevin Love ain't even in his prime yet man

Man...Ya know what would be amazing? Wolves get Wiggins in a trade along with whom/whatever and then Love decides to come back to Minnesota. :wow:

:tongue:

Rubio
Wiggins
Pek
Love
Bennett/Lavine/Shabazz or whoever the hell they want to fill out the starting 5. :pimp:

I'm beginning to think some of you Cavs fans are legit scared LeBron is going to walk after 2 yrs again if you guys don't win the chip.

If Lebron's contract was for 5 yrs, would you be more willing to see Wiggins develop?
LeBron said he knows chances are slim of winning it all this year, that's why i don't understand the agenda to acquire love immediately.
Because trading a rookie for a 26/12/4 guy would improve their chances?
No because trading their whole bench would make them worse
You acting like Cleveland has a deep rotation of proven above-average NBA players. If they start Wiggins, they have ONE dude off the bench who has proven to be worth a damn. If they start Waiters, they don't have a single proven player coming off the bench.

If a shallow team significantly upgrades their starting 5, they're certainly not getting worse.
Thompson averaged near a double-double. Bennett going to improve, cuz heck, he can't get worse.
Thompson almost averaged a double double. Love averaged 26/12. Don't even need to discuss Bennett.

Last edited:
Whatever.

I been living in reality toooo long as a Wolves fan. Ain't nothing wrong with feeding my own frenzy to keep me tuning in .....I guess. :lol:

What else is Kobe going to say or do? He's getting paid 25 million this and next season - he better say the right things. Just shut your mouth and ride the next two years into the the sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom