2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know who this guy is, but he moved about .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001 mile an hour on that layup

It's Bone Collector.

And really ya'll disliking the street ball yet bring up that garbage top 10 debate again :smh:

Russell wouldn't even be a starter in today's league

Why does that matter though? He DOMINATED when he played. Y'all blame the old legends for having seemingly unfair advantages over their contemporaries...when in fact...that's the very thing that makes all basketball legends. Even today.

LeBron is a freak of nature.
Wilt was a freak of nature.
Shaq a freak of nature.
Magic a 6'9 true point guard.
Jordan/Kobe insane athleticism and freak.
Hakeem. 7ft unteachable footwork of a guard.
Russel: Freak of nature
Bird: 6'10 with a jumper from the heavens
Oscar: 6'5 guard at the time when most guards were built like Cousy.

These basic overlooked things makes these guys truly special. Can't blame em for it.

mean.gif
Wish I had seen this before I attended Summer League.

**** this small-headed ****. 

Connection to Phil could lead Bynum to Knicks after year off
By Marc Berman July 18, 2014 | 4:35pm

Andrew Bynum for 2015?

The 7-foot Bynum may not be reuniting with Phil Jackson’s Knicks or any other team next season because he is seriously contemplating sitting out 2014-15 to undergo the Germany-based knee therapy called “The Regenokine Program’’ that would require an extra long rehab, according to his agent David Lee. But he could be in play for the following season.

Regenokine is a non-surgical program that promotes new cartilage growth through a series of injections. The FDA still hasn’t approved it in the United States. Bynum is considering doing the program with well-known doctor German doctor Peter Wehling, who worked with Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez. It is similar but not identical to the PRP procedure.

Bynum has arthritic knees that have stalled a career that once flourished under Jackson in Los Angeles.

“If he’s healthy, Phil will be interested,’’ Lee told The Post. “Phil knew how to tap into Andrew. They got along famously.’’

Bynum spent part of last season with the Cavaliers, but was virtually unplayable due to arthritic knees.

Bynum, the Jersey product who was a young stud center for two of Jackson’s Lakers title teams, would undergo the procedure as a means to extend his career.

“He would be looking at in a longer-term situation,’’ Lee said. “He’s still a baby. If he went to college, he’d be coming off his rookie contract at age 26.’’

The Knicks pursued Bynum last February before Jackson came aboard, but he signed with the Pacers, though he couldn’t remain healthy. He played 26 games last season: 24 with Cleveland before being waived for disciplinary reasons and two with the Pacers.

The Knicks will be in need of centers in 2015. All of their big men are on expiring contracts: Samuel Dalembert, Amar’e Stoudemire, Andrea Bargnani and newly signed Jason Smith.

Why does that matter though? He DOMINATED when he played. Y'all blame the old legends for having seemingly unfair advantages over their contemporaries...when in fact...that's the very thing that makes all basketball legends. Even today.

Shaq a freak of nature.

These basic overlooked things makes these guys truly special. Can't blame em for it.

Same reason why George Mikan isn't ever mentioned

Russell wouldn't even be a starter in today's league

Shaq a freak of nature.

russell wasnt a freak though. he was just taller than everybody else. wilt was def a freak dough

loll dude def wouldn't start today. 6'9? lol that a sf now

As bad as the Lakers look I was just thinking they would compete for the 8th spot in the east. They have one solid defender on their entire squad
sick.gif
I still think they'd get around 35+ wins in the east

Lin/Nash/Clarkson

Bryant/Henry

Young/Kelly

Boozer/Randle/Davis

Hill/Sacre

russell wasnt a freak though. he was just taller than everybody else. wilt was def a freak dough

I beg to differ my man. We arent talking about today though. What he did in this video is crazy for any era...especially the 60's.

Freaky 
pimp.gif

I beg to differ my man. We arent talking about today though. What he did in this video is crazy for any era...especially the 60's.

Freaky :pimp:

1 he didnt jump over him clean, more like jumped past him, 2. dude bent over and 3 this was the 60's, dude was probably 5'6.

his speed and jump distance was nice tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom