2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is the best depth they've ever had and quite possibly the best bench in the league so their starters should be able to rest more than they have in the past.

Rose/Brooks
Hinrich/Snell
Butler/McDermott//Dunleavy
Gasol/Taj/Mirotic
Noah/Nazr

All fun and games until somebody cracks on your favorite player. The Kobe rape jokes use to be hilarious IMO. D rose is just a humble kid in a suit and doesn't deserve the jokes tho. We wish him the best but until he comes backs and plays, suit jokes will be laughed at

im laker/kobe fan and I can appreciate a good (keyword: good) kobe joke, but I thought many of the rape jokes were in bad taste.

The Bulls can conceivably go ten men deep, maybe eleven. I don't want anybody on that team leading the NBA in minutes.

The thing about this Bulls team that's different from the past though is that even if a couple of their important players went down for a little bit I don't think they'd miss a beat. With all of their pieces 100%......they COULD be the best team in the league this year.

Yea, but health is a big if. Sometimes I wonder if the most important acquisition for them aren't players but getting better medical/training staff. If I was the Bulls, I'd pay the Phoenix (now the Portland staff, I believe) whatever money they want to work for us.

I'm hearing the same thing about the bulls we heard in 2011. There the deepest in the league and have the best bench. Luckily for them there's no more big 3 in Miami so they actually have a shot in the east. They can handle injuries just as long as none of them go to rose or Noah. Rose should really only he playing 30 mins max at least Intill the all star break.

The Bulls with Rosé and Noah have never had to play with hi expectations , seems like they're always the underdog and flying under the radar.

Whole different story now they'll have a bullseye (pun intended) on their back every night , that's a whole different ballgame and a different level of pressure.

To make a serious contender leap they'll need Rose to be above average, if he isn't theyll be right back to 2nd round fodder.

I wonder how Taj Gibson feels about the Gasol signing? Someone posted a link in the other thread that they announced him as the starting power forward. That is down the drain with the addition of Gasol. With the Bulls having some nice pieces this year, will anyone in the front office address Thibbs about the workload (practices and game minutes.) Dougie McBuckets being hurt has to throw up a red flag somewhere.

IF the Bulls are healthy, I see then competing for the number one. Even if they aren't, they're still competing for the top three.

They were a four seed last yr, and they were only half as deep as they are now.

I don't care about regular season achievements though. Bulls can be an 8 seed for all I care, as long as they're all healthy come playoff time.

I doubt home court is going to be important in the eastern conference. Maybe only against the Cavs.

Don't underestimate continuity the bulls made some big changes, it's kind of a rush to judgement to assume they'll all gel and be better than before.

Sometimes these kind of moves backfire in a teams face, trust me as a laker fan I've seen it happen more than once and it ain't pretty :lol: :smh: |I

Well this is the best depth they've ever had and quite possibly the best bench in the league so their starters should be able to rest more than they have in the past.

Rose/Brooks
Hinrich/Snell
Butler/McDermott//Dunleavy
Gasol/Taj/Mirotic
Noah/Nazr

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So since you think it's funny who do you think has a better bench in the NBA?

Taj, McDermott, Mirotic, Snell, Brooks, Dunleavy and Nazr is a really ******* good bench.

Every Knick and Laker fan is coming in just to try to take a dump on the Bulls since their teams are both irrelevant at the moment.

Where are the fans?

Don't let these fools lie to you about this picture :lol: .

The Lakers during the preseason have " shootouts" where two teams will play (Usually the Clippers and someone) Before the actual preseason game between the Lakers and someone else.

Picture was taken during a preseason shootout game, before most fans even got to the area Lol

Clippers didn't have a lot of fanfare back then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom