2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a discussion for you guys.

would you rather be on the same team for 10 years and get no playing time or play for a new team every year and play only 5mpg?

Let's discuss what voodoo powers these light-skinned Jezebels and white wiminz have on athletes and why they are so stupid/gullible sometimes.

But seriously, only Bledsoe and Monroe are note-worthy names right now and nothing seems to be moving on that front. Have to wait until next month to get the schedule, it's going to be thin on the basketball front the next few weeks especially with the summer league ending.

cp3marc.gif

original.gif

e02.gif

i1zrRj0hMFls6.gif

would you rather be on the same team for 10 years and get no playing time or play for a new team every year and play only 5mpg?
What exactly is the difference? And in either case im playing for whoever is cutting the check.

how much am I being paid? I choose 10 yrs. So I dont have to keep moving my living arrangements and can have a stable home/family life. Make friends or whatever.

how much am I being paid? I choose 10 yrs. So I dont have to keep moving my living arrangements and can have a stable home/family life. Make friends or whatever.

This. If I'm a non factor either way, I'd rather stay in one place so I never have to move.

If it was a decision between staying one place and getting 5-10 minutes or a career journeyman getting 15-20 minutes... That's a tough choice

Dre standing next to regular people damn.
eek.gif
What could have been him kyrie and bron 
sick.gif
 filthy

Last edited:
personally, id rather play. even if its a couple minutes a night. idk if id be willing to move every year, but imagine telling your kids you were in the nba but didnt play a single minute.

bird really didnt say anything wild. just wonders why lance would turn down all that guranteed money. i didnt even know the third year was a TEAM option. if lance acts up or gets injured, he may not even see the third year of that deal. worst case scenario 18M guranteed. i know lance is betting on himself in hopes of a even bigger deal after this deal. big risk.

lance
:lol:
mj probably in the back somewhere

View media item 1089739

I can't wait to party with Lance in Charlotte :lol:

I gotta agree with CP3's scumbagness but Pau was wrong to rub the top of dudes head like he was his little brother or something. :lol:

I might've had to punch him in the throat for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom