2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why in the **** would the Knicks OPT into a sign & trade... to help Chicago of all places (Think of Phil Jackson) & get no picks or young players back at all. A bunch of washed up guys with bad contracts... it makes 0 sense & is straight out the Broussard thinking camp.

If i was Chicago i would absolutely take the 26th and Cole for the 19th (If they aren't including it in another trade), he's still young has good playoff experience and is a very capable defender.

Hell Chalmers is going to get an offer somewhere and be good for them too. He played a horrible finals but he has made countless big plays for the Heat during his tenure there.

Lol teams have been reaching out for Cole. Don't know why you guys make it seem like that's a dream

Yup around the trade deadline they said teams were calling the heat to get cole because they felt like he could be a starting PG in this league.

"Possible 3 team trade between Bulls, Knicks, and Magic:

Bulls receive: Carmelo Anthony in sign-and-trade and Arron Afflalo

Magic receive: Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler, Bulls' 2015 1st round pick, and the Kings' protected pick

Knicks receive: Jameer Nelson, Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, non-guaranteed deals of Ronnie Brewer and Mike James.

This is an aggressive trade that comes with a lot of risk. You’re mortgaging the future by trading Mirotic and two future picks. However, you also get the best starting five in the league with Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carmelo Anthony, Arron Afflalo, and Derrick Rose. It’s a lot to give up for 2 players, and the Bulls' window to win a title is narrower than if they trade for Kevin Love.

But it also potentially gives you a powerhouse team in a weak conference."

not sure how i feel about this...

Source of this tomfoolery?

yahoo --

Last edited:
IDK what Denver is doing right now...but another young player with potential is not what they need, Ship that 11 along wit Wilson Chandler somewhere & let my man flourish

"Possible 3 team trade between Bulls, Knicks, and Magic:

Bulls receive: Carmelo Anthony in sign-and-trade and Arron Afflalo

Magic receive: Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler, Bulls' 2015 1st round pick, and the Kings' protected pick

Knicks receive: Jameer Nelson, Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy, Nikola Mirotic, non-guaranteed deals of Ronnie Brewer and Mike James.

This is an aggressive trade that comes with a lot of risk. You’re mortgaging the future by trading Mirotic and two future picks. However, you also get the best starting five in the league with Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, Carmelo Anthony, Arron Afflalo, and Derrick Rose. It’s a lot to give up for 2 players, and the Bulls' window to win a title is narrower than if they trade for Kevin Love.

But it also potentially gives you a powerhouse team in a weak conference."

not sure how i feel about this...

Source of this tomfoolery?

yahoo
why would the knicks do that ? and get NOTHING but bumass contracts not even picks? go to sleep.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Birdman opted out so he could get paid. Unless you guys are offering him more than the minimum this time.
I don't think anybody is gonna pay him what he wants. He'll get the minimum he's not gonna get a longer term deal he's getting up there in age.

Can Chicago afford to just sign melo outright and trade for Afflalo?

Amnesty Boozer and trade Dunleavy, Melo could come in at a starting salary of $16 mil. Trade one, possibly both of their two 1st round picks with Jimmy Butler and they likely could get Affalo. So not much maneuvering, but at this point and time no they can't unless Melo takes the MLE.

Can Chicago afford to just sign melo outright and trade for Afflalo?
They could do something like;
Amnesty/trade away Boozer (attach #16 and #19?) without taking back salary, trade away Dunleavy without taking back salary to open up significant salary for Melo (not max though).

Then trade Gibson for Afflalo.

Melo taking a pay cut of that nature :lol: same dude that needed to sign an extension before the CBA expired gutting his new team.

Last edited:
So who on the heat is gone? Shane, birdman, anyone else?
Birdman is definitely leaving. Hes going to command more money on the market than Miami can give.
@imlive365@imlive365<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->& @antidope@antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->keep getting me confused
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I cant settle on an Avi 
laugh.gif

Julius F. Wrek
Wonder what kind of player they want. I'm curious to see who goes after that pick.

Melo taking a pay cut of that nature :lol: same dude that needed to sign an extension before the CBA expired gutting his new team.

As P showed the other day, NY taxes make that max deal he can get with the Knicks, not so max at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom