2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen a player jus control and manipulate the whole business. Its like beside skip bayless u aren't to say anything bad about son, he ***** on u u are to wait til he cones back to love him again. Its deeper than hoops too. Son is going to run Ohio for many years to come. Lil bronny don't eem know the power he will have

Unless he loses another NBA final....

Random: but Charles O'Bannon called my work today, I was all business but creeped out at the end saying I was a big fan of he and his bro
roll.gif

I never seen a player jus control and manipulate the whole business. Its like beside skip bayless u aren't to say anything bad about son, he ***** on u u are to wait til he cones back to love him again. Its deeper than hoops too. Son is going to run Ohio for many years to come. Lil bronny don't eem know the power he will have

This is my city garbage :lol:

Yeah he does got em wrapped around his finger
Cleveland like the fat *** housewife who's happy u came thru the door

Miami was the bad chick he was cheating with

Do you not remember how terrible Arenas was for Orlando and Memphis? He's out of the league. Just gotta keep moving. that's wall's team. It aint 2006 anymore
some time off does a body good. hes definitely been working on his game from the videos he posted before he deleted them all. and swaagy p needs to stick to whatever it is hes best at. premature celebrations? trying to make fake facial hair catch on?

LOL @ wanting Gilbert Arenas anywhere near your team in 2014-2015.

Welp, Rupertone strikes again.

Last edited:
It's going to 2018 and someone on NT will still be talking about wanting Gilbert Arenas on their team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom