2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Repped for posting this!!!

Rex gave no damns!! He casually walked in and out several times, he prob thought ish was free!

At least dude could've disguised himself better...gotten a wig, shades, something.
He kept walking in there with the same damn shorts and 2 different shirts :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So many lulz in this video:

-Rex rocking a Disbetus mustache

-The fact he got a bag because he knew he goin to go HAM

-The fact he takes his sweet *** time picking out the **** he is going to jack

-Him stepping back to think multiple times to think about it. "Like I wonder what Jim down at the Pawn Shop gonna give me more for that Ipad, hmmmmmm"

-Did brah really take off his polo and come back? :rofl: Or was that another day. Either way it is hilarious

Rex looks like he hasn't given a damb in years. :lol:

Last edited:
Zoran Dragic signed by Phx. Is he a PG too or more of a 2 guard? Even did so when did Kahn get hired by Sarver?

Zoran Dragic signed by Phx. Is he a PG too or more of a 2 guard? Even did so when did Kahn get hired by Sarver?

He's a two...but either way they have a **** ton of guards and swingmen.

Bledsoe
Dragic #1
Thomas
Dragic #2
Ennis
Goodwin

Green
Morris Twin (can play 3&4)
Morris Twin (can play 3&4)
Tucker
Warren (would be my ROY pick if he played somewhere else)

Somebody has to get dealt during the year. They could probably get back a pretty good player for Goodwin/Ennis

^^ I remember when they "accidentally" added him to the Wizards roster on the website a day or two before he officially announced he was returning...

..of course NT was one of the first to spot it and announce it :lol: I remember this vividly...around the time I first joined NT.

Last edited:

had to watch video twice because the first time i watched, all i saw and heard was his hair lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom