2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ that "curse"
Hes not gonna win a title even the curse aint real.

:rofl:

The thick headbands been in play for a while now tho, right? I feel like it happened/changed in 2012 cause Melo's headband got much thicker too. Lebron made the NBA change the thickness of the official NBA headband (on the low-low) ?!?!

LeBron going to change it back now :lol:

Last edited:
Rondo was at a trampoline park yesterday. This is gonna get interesting.
Boston media is about to have a field day with this. Celtics better hope the MNF game w/ the Patriots can provide enough of a distraction to last the entire week.

My main man Rondo missing back to back training camps & pre-seasons.
mean.gif

This just feels right.  Glad he's back.  I don't think he ever felt truly comfortable in Miami anyway.

This just feels right.  Glad he's back.  I don't think he ever felt truly comfortable in Miami anyway.

Lol you better thank Pop, no way he comes back at this point if the Heat 3-peat, even alluded to as much in his interview with Rachel.

Those Cavs jerseys though... Just awful

Gotta change those up now that the Cavs are actually going to be worth watching

The "home coming" storyline is the surface level spin to make him likable again. But obviously he came back mainly due to the chance to form another younger trio to help him win more rings as easily as possible. Seeing as how the writing was on the wall in Miami with Wade, and Bosh no longer performing up to expectations.

I am by no means a LeBron stan.

Fully aware of his inherent cowardice. Dude bolts, or folds at first sign of true adversity. If he cared about Cleveland, North East Ohio, Akron, or that entire section of community who raised him ... he would've never left in the first place. But it still feels better seeing him in a Cavs jersey, as opposed to Miami one.

Last edited:
Hes probably still insecure about his hairline. I think he will gradually lose the headband as the season goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom