2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long, but great, fun day today at media day :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: really excited about the season now

Me too. I heard interviews of a few guys today -- CP, Reddick and CDR and I liked what I heard. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I think CDR may end up being the most impactful offseason signing. Guy seems to get it and is ready to fill his role. LET'S GO!!!!!

I'm confused, I thought Bron had hair a couple weeks back. They said he would never wear a headband again????

Me too. I heard interviews of a few guys today -- CP, Reddick and CDR and I liked what I heard. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I think CDR may end up being the most impactful offseason signing. Guy seems to get it and is ready to fill his role. LET'S GO!!!!!

Walked in the training facility at 7A.M. today and CP was already in the middle of a work out 4 hours before Media Day even started. Hyped!

Last edited:
When the Suns gathered Markieff and Marcus together for contract extensions, the Suns offered 52 million for the Morris twins to split up who got what.  I love those guys.

People either love Hubie or hate him. I don't see how anyone can hate him, though. He provides those hidden stats like "when Shane Battier falls on the floor 5 times or more, the Heat are 14-0" :pimp:

People either love Hubie or hate him. I don't see how anyone can hate him, though. He provides those hidden stats like "when Shane Battier falls on the floor 5 times or more, the Heat are 14-0" :pimp:
Man I love hubie...legend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom