2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballstream better than League Pass?
From what I've heard yes, and its half the price.
nerd.gif

It's even less than half. A year subscription is only $90. A season of LP is $199 if you pay up front, and more if you pay in installments. This will be my trial run with Ballstreams. We'll see how it goes.

Looks dope, I did research on it. I want a roku and they even have a channel through there, might be worth it

So it's an official stream? HD and all that? (I'm a soccer fan so I've seen what many people called "good" streams look terrible)

I went to their website, wish they had it for the XBOX One or PS3.

went to the Heat scrimmage game last night.... hate the Heat but my homegirl invited me so I took one for the team

few take aways: 
  • Chris Bosh might have an MVP-like season... yes, it was just a scrimmage... he looked light years ahead of everyone else.... post moves and jumper were deadly 
  • Shabazz Napier gonna **** around and get ran out of Miami -- son thinks he's better than he is and tries to do too much ... no fundamentals what so ever 
  • Granger think he Shane Battier with no defense.... all he wants to do is stand in the corner and shoot 3's 
  • Deng looked like a role player ... had I not known who he was, I'd think he was a bench guy 
  • the rest of the team looks D League 
  • Heat fans still obnoxious as hell 

went to the Heat scrimmage game last night.... hate the Heat but my homegirl invited me so I took one for the team

few take aways: 
  • Chris Bosh might have an MVP-like season... yes, it was just a scrimmage... he looked light years ahead of everyone else.... post moves and jumper were deadly 
  • Shabazz Napier gonna **** around and get ran out of Miami -- son thinks he's better than he is and tries to do too much ... no fundamentals what so ever 
  • Granger think he Shane Battier with no defense.... all he wants to do is stand in the corner and shoot 3's 
  • Deng looked like a role player ... had I not known who he was, I'd think he was a bench guy 
and u angry

Imagine Kobe and Swaggy P on the court together at times....

The laughs, the tears, the amount of fans in the stands mouthing WTF???

Let the season start NOW!!!

i expect kobe to drop minimum 20 per game but expect 25 and i want to see dirk be healthy again and if he can play like in 2011 mavs going to be dangerous :smh:

Last edited:

few take aways: 

How can something that doesn't exist be obnoxious?

Is that ballstreams thing licensed by the NBA?

If not, it is a illegal streaming service, and Meth will have a serious problem with it getting posted about/promoted.

If it is legit, I'll shut up. It is not, I would edit those post. Like immediately

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom