2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj: GS signs Livingston.

Nice pickup

Now we're on the Steve Blake watch
nerd.gif
eek.gif
go from Blake and Crawford to Livingston?

It's the 5th year that's killing me...I'd honestly be fine with 4/48, but the Wizards kinda boxed themselves in a corner when they acquired him.

Yeah, but a big reason why Iguodala was signed last season was for him to handle the ball (especially next to Curry). But Kerr can always stagger the lineups.

I suppose this means Frye is headed back to the Suns.
He couldn't handle that... they needed a guard.

Gortat getting that much per year isn't the "problem".. but he's 30 and you there's no options or anything on his contract. So you're paying him that much when he'll be 35? Might be come back to hurt you later on.

But when you're feeling the pressure to keep him and you know others might be interested, you're going to overpay to keep your center. The nature of the NBA.

Yeah, but a big reason why Iguodala was signed last season was for him to handle the ball (especially next to Curry). But Kerr can always stagger the lineups.

I suppose this means Frye is headed back to the Suns.

He couldn't handle that... they needed a guard.
I don't think it was bad enough for the Warriors to hand out their MLE to Livingston. Iguodala had the best assist to turnover ratio among swingmen in the NBA last season. He even had a better assist to turnover ratio than Curry.

I don't think it was bad enough for the Warriors to hand out their MLE to Livingston. Iguodala had the best assist to turnover ratio among swingmen in the NBA last season. He even had a better assist to turnover ratio than Curry.
You think they should have gotten a big? They needed another guard IMO

Last edited:
I don't have the numbers in front of me but I want to say that's a pretty small sample size.  Iggy as a point-forward, at least in Jackson's offense, left a lot to be desired.  

ESPN brought up a good point, Lakers have a ton of cap room and Kobe Bryant.. yet nobody gives a damn and nobody wants to go there (or is talking about going there). Says something about the state of that organization right now, says something about Mr. Bryant too
no it doesnt

Kobe isnt in his prime so no one gives a crap

yall try to hate on Kobe too much.

this isnt 3-4 years ago when kobe could drop 50 any given night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom