2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
33vhpjm.jpg

I want to believe....

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You guys crack me up. So LeBron is gonna turn down tons of money and pleasing his wife (if she wants to go back to Ohio) because of the stuff Gilbert said after LeBron embarrassed the Cavaliers with that decision garbage? Dude doesn't care about anything but winning and getting paid. Cavs possess one of the best options out there for him. Stay in Miami and play with deteriorating players for an owner that's afraid of the luxury tax or go back to your hometown and join a cast of dudes that have the next 10 years of their prime ahead of them?

I second this.

How are you guys so sure Dan Gilbert will pay luxury tax once it's time to pay guys already in house?

Remember this one of the same owners claiming broke once LeBron left the 1st time during he lockout.

Great hire. Cavs fans will like him.

Why do you feel that way?

From what I heard and saw he know's the game. Great basketball mind. Led his team to a championship (they had no business winning it all) and led Russia to a bronze medal. If you watch the Bronze level game (I watched it because a large part of my family is from Russia) the ball movement and some of the plays ran had me :wow:

He's a Xs and Os guy, which the Cavs havent had in forever. I doubt he will utilize this in the NBA, but **** worked wonders in Europe :lol:

http://www.fip.it/public/41/3533/Blatt - Special Defense.pdf

I have no idea about his player development, but he knows how to maximize his players strengths.

Last edited:
If the cavs offered kyrie the max and lebron the max, would they even have money to add anyone else?

You guys crack me up. So LeBron is gonna turn down tons of money and pleasing his wife (if she wants to go back to Ohio) because of the stuff Gilbert said after LeBron embarrassed the Cavaliers with that decision garbage? Dude doesn't care about anything but winning and getting paid. Cavs possess one of the best options out there for him. Stay in Miami and play with deteriorating players for an owner that's afraid of the luxury tax or go back to your hometown and join a cast of dudes that have the next 10 years of their prime ahead of them?

I second this.

How are you guys so sure Dan Gilbert will pay luxury tax once it's time to pay guys already in house?

Remember this one of the same owners claiming broke once LeBron left the 1st time during he lockout.

I'm not sure of what anyone will do. I'm just saying it's a very good chance that he could go back (IMO only). I think the situation offers too much, and really don't think he gives two ***** about what Gilbert said when he left, it's business.

I second this.

This, and why are the Cavs one of the best options for him? The clippers and rockets off top are two better options. The Cavaliers have what exactly?

If the cavs offered kyrie the max and lebron the max, would they even have money to add anyone else?

Okc got through it with KD RUSS and SERGE offering 3 nice juicy contracts, Cleveland will not pass on the chance to win a ring if it comes a second time, you really think a luxury tax will be a bigger debt than a Lebron-less Cavs team. Lebron comes back and they make that Luxury tax penalty back immediately in merchandise tickets etc:

Clippers have the cap space?

Rockets are the other option. Then who? The Lakers to play with Kobe and their lottery pick? I guess he'll be fresher and healthier than Wade.

Chicago if they make the space works really well. Does he wanna play in MJ's shadow? Prob not.

This, and why are the Cavs one of the best options for him? The clippers and rockets off top are two better options. The Cavaliers have what exactly?

Bruh there is no way he goes back to the cavs. Even with bron they aren't a serious championship contender. He's 11 years in
No way he's going to a team where they haven't sniffed the playoffs and all the best players are 4 years or less in.

The color scheme is great, I agree with that. But the font, placement. Just something off.

They're a little too vanilla for me but that's how they're making them now. That scheme is gold though. Might have to grab a pair of shorts.

From what I've heard, if lebron goes to the clips, they'd have to give up Blake. I think that defeats the purpose.

Clippers have the cap space?

Rockets are the other option. Then who? The Lakers to play with Kobe and their lottery pick? I guess he'll be fresher and healthier than Wade.

Chicago if they make the space works really well. Does he wanna play in MJ's shadow? Prob not.

Blake Griffin for LeBron if he wants to leave, who says no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom