2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Only team interested in Wade is the Heat.

Market tryna tell you something Riley.

Julius F. Wrek

I remember Josh Smith got drafted and i think it was Trey Wingo or Legs who said "if there's anyone who's gonna be a bust in this draft, I think he will" while Josh was walking to shake commissioner Stern's hand. He heard and he was sick

:lol:

I remember Josh Smith got drafted and i think it was Trey Wingo or Legs who said "if there's anyone who's gonna be a bust in this draft, I think he will" while Josh was walking to shake commissioner Stern's hand. He heard and he was sick

:lol:

All things considered Josh Smith was far from a Bust he was the best player on that Hawks team for a long time. He's one of those players who's contract makes him seem worse than he is. He's was a AS caliber player in ATL, and is just ahorrid fit in DET. Witht hat said i'm hoping to everything they trade for him in Sac town... with Rudy & Smith Cousins will be forced to ask for a trade lmaoooo

The sad thing is there was a point in time where Josh Smith had actually toned it down with the wild threes and was starting to get it....then he relapsed and is what he is now.

A guy like that should have teams trying to acquire him left and right with his skill set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom