2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an offer around 4 year / $22mil. Which is an insult..
wow, how can you insult a guy who put up the numbers he did last season. guy out plays the PG you brought in to start and you then try to low ball him by offering him that? hope he goes to another team in that case.

pls don't tell me to kill myself 
ohwell.gif
I was one of the few (probably only) who actually said you should get a honorary Lakers fan card when Kings looked to be moving out of Sacramento.....

Why can't we be friends?

I will not post The Rock Sing-a-long in Sacramento. Although I thought about it.
 we can be 
embarassed.gif

and yes, I'm glad you didn't post it 
laugh.gif

TBH, I am pretty excited to see how IT does in a new setting. With the Kings, he didn't fit all too well ... He is definitely at his best with the ball in his hand and has the green light. As a 3rd option playing with DMC and Gay, it was rough to watch him play with that green light. The fact Malone loved him so much and we pretty much had no other PG also was a big reason to this.

If we're going by worth, thats not an insult at all for a 6th man.

An insult to what he's worth on the market.. $8-9mil and a starting spot.

Yea I can see that. I dont think its an insult from the Kings perspective though because they dont want to keep him. I honestly dont think you can win with him as your starter. I loved him off the bench though.

Last edited:
I would agree that the market thus far definitely dictates that Thomas makes $7-$10mil. I just don't think it's worth the gamble in cap space for him |I

Last edited:

pls don't tell me to kill myself 
ohwell.gif
I was one of the few (probably only) who actually said you should get a honorary Lakers fan card when Kings looked to be moving out of Sacramento.....

Why can't we be friends?

I will not post The Rock Sing-a-long in Sacramento. Although I thought about it.
I'll post it. Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

*shrugs*

Sorry rck.
laugh.gif

Avery Bradley got 4 year / $32mil. Jodie Meeks got 3 year / $19.5mil.. Kyrie got 5 year / $90mil and has damn near identical stats to Isaiah
Stats don't mean anything man. Especially when the Kings were garbage. Bradley got that $$$ based off his defensive capabilities. Thomas still has a lot to prove, I could see Thomas getting what Meeks got. That's fair

Don't know if it's a troll or not but someone is claiming pj Hairston faded someone at the YMCA...a HS kid

Guy is a nc state fan so I'm siding with a troll as of now

Guess I missed the memo on Lala being an a-lister
laugh.gif
No I agree. She's worthless. But I'm saying she thinks she's talented and interesting and wouldn't associate with low teer hoop wives. She is obsessed with being famous and using her husband to put her in a position where she'll get more attention and be around famous people is her MO. Hollywood is def where she wants to be. It's too obvious.
Wow! The Lala slander on this thread is crazy. Lala hosted on of the largest broadcasted radio show in the Southeast US with Ludacris before he was big. In addition, she was working for MTV before she even MET Melo. TBH Lala actually pulls a lot of endorsement deals for Melo, because of her entertainment connects and family image. She's honestly why Melo is a household name, in non-sports watching families. 

Avery Bradley got 4 year / $32mil. Jodie Meeks got 3 year / $19.5mil.. Kyrie got 5 year / $90mil and has damn near identical stats to Isaiah
Stats don't mean anything man. Especially when the Kings were garbage. Bradley got that $$$ based off his defensive capabilities. Thomas still has a lot to prove, I could see Thomas getting what Meeks got. That's fair
You gotta be trolling..... Right???

LA can pay Pau whatever they want. Only way they can't is if they renounce him to sign Melo or Bron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom