2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
AI screwed himself.

Ewing was screwed since being drafted by that team.

Shaq wasn't screwed. Lakers went with the young option.
Exactly.

I mean, define 'screwed'.

'Still treated the veteran version the same as the prime version'? Hell, no team in their right mind would do that. When it's time to move on, move on. No sense for either side to pretend that you still are what you used to be.

Paul Pierce was a superstar? Not to start "That" conversation again, but lol
I would say Pierce was a star at one point... second all time leading scorer for the Celtics surpassing Larry Bird.

10x all star

4 Time all NBA

Finals MVP

Nba Champ

definitely a star in my eyes

Lol AI screwed himself over. Shaq was fresh off a ring and left to play with lebron. But it didn't pan out. How was that getting screwed?

i mean w the exception of shaq, each of them were stars who had played their whole career for that team, to be traded/cut when their value had been decided was worthless

and shaq gave la the first 3peat since mike 

Imagine if Lebron announced that he was going to the...

Grizzlies - toughest team in the NBA? Hard basketball, and probably take the West.
Warriors - drive and kick all day with shooters.
Wizards - speed guards, hammer bigs, and Bron. yuck.

i mean w the exception of shaq, each of them were stars who had played their whole career for that team, to be traded/cut when their value had been decided was worthless

and shaq gave la the first 3peat since mike 

Iverson was being a general turd

Shaq basically made them choose him or Kobe

Hakeem was trying play til he was 40 and forced the trade

Ewing signed as free agent with Orlando when he was like 38

Pierce left to go a better team

Last edited:
G its the truth

Some people just don't get it. 

AT nailed it (Dress code changes-- nah tall t's n diamond chains, zone defense being allowed-- was cooking the world, making him cover his tattoos--long all shooting sleeves started here, less-baggy shorts-- AI always rocked the sz 40 joints even tho hes a sz 33-36 :lol: )

at didnt even mention them taking away the mans crossover

all those were AI repellant :lol:

Last edited:
It's a business, man, that's how it goes.

The Colts moved on from Peyton ******* Manning and he's responsible for Lucas Oil Stadium,
laugh.gif
we all know it's a business .... simply said it'd be cold blooded

doing a player dirty in the NBA is a bigger deal b/c its a smaller team and one man means more to an NBA team than it does an NFL roster of 50+ dudes... 

also, in the NFL health concerns let owners off the hook more than the NBA.... NFL shelf life aint that long... lose a step in the NFL and you're done (unless you play QB and your arm keeps you relevant)

If y'all still believe the "AI screwed himself by wanting to start forever" nonsense y'all need to get ya head outta ya *** lol :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom