2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron's house is actually in a residential neighborhood.

It's like at the corner of a street next to a bunch of just average houses.

It's just a giant mansion in the middle of this neighborhood.

wade got 3 rings a scoring title , finals mvp and will be a first ballot hall of famer . he broke down because he made 4 straight trips to finals in his 30's . you guys give him too much flack .

LeBron's house is actually in a residential neighborhood.

It's like at the corner of a street next to a bunch of just average houses.

It's just a giant mansion in the middle of this neighborhood.
Leave it to Bron to build a mansion in a trailer park....

hes not even home... im confused

There trying to intimidate him...

See this is why he went to miami I guess..he had to do some drastic to grow up and get a serious champion mindset..

I can never see the goat do this at any stage in his career but lebron is diffrent so I guess he had to leave..

Gotta move outta mom's house to b a man

Last edited:
Son those "Heat fans" that are ghost now are just lying in wait to go wild on this thread if Bron says he's staying. Yall think yall have seen unread posts. I expect over 90,000 given the arguments they'll ignite with upset Cavs fans.
Once again for the 100th time. Every heat fan who posts in this thread has been posting. Stop reaching for laughs.
So what there's only 3 of yall in total that post in this thread? :lol:

Where Triz at? :nerd:

Aint nobody reaching, I've seen it happen before, it'll happen again.

This is the problem with the Bulls for Melo that I talked about earlier. I'll provide details.

If they amnesty Boozer. Keep everyone else, they are $10mil short of a max deal for Melo.

Or they could try to unload Dunlevy/Snell & Randolph by trading their extra first round picks so they don't take back salary. Then try to sign Melo outright. Still $6mil short of a max deal. Would be about 4 year /$66mil, let me remind you Lakers offered 4 year / $95mil.

In either scenario, even the Melo S&T for the max. The Bulls lose Butler after this season because as a RFA, he'll get $10mil a year. Can't give him that, pay Melo a max deal, Rose a max deal, and then Noah's contract jumping 66% one year later. Would cripple the Bulls financially.

So let's say they pursue a S&T with the Knicks. You think Boozer & a couple firsts gets it done? When the Bulls need you to even get Melo, and there is no other way possible without you, Phil will want Taj Gibson, and maybe even Jimmy Butler to take Boozer's $16.8mil contract. From the Knicks perspective those Bulls picks do very little, and all that cap space for next year will be sketchy because there's no one else on the team. Having Shump, THJr, Butler & Gibson changes that. Makes them a prime destination for 2015.

Only way for Melo to get to the Bulls, is to gut them like he did the Knicks.

Last edited:
I understand making fun of Cleveland sports.

But I do not understand making fun of Cleveland fans.

Disrespectful and stupid.

Police could easily tell them to leave. Wonder why there not.....

Well the police chief of Bath Township (where Bron lives) was on the radio and said that he and his officers were asked to watch Bron's home from 3-11 today.

Well that time is over now and nothing happened so I do not understand the reason at all.

Well the police chief of Bath Township (where Bron lives) was on the radio and said that he and his officers were asked to watch Bron's home from 3-11 today.

Well that time is over now and nothing happened so I do not understand the reason at all.

lebron is trolling, thats why

this guy is getting on my last nerve

i swear if tomorrow ends without an answer. i might do something extreme

Because it's not illegal to just park somewhere for a short period of time. Now, if it's causing traffic jams, and literally nobody can get through, then the police can do something. even then, all they can do is mitigate traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom