2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now dudes want bosh to stay
mean.gif

Stayed clowning him when Bron Bron was in Mia, "fans"
roll.gif

what he say?
@JoelEmbiid: Where are you going next? @Drake

@JoelEmbiid: That's bad though....... how they're gonna hate when you leave and now love you?? These fans ain't loyal except my fans

@JoelEmbiid: @JLin7 well said brother..... What are you thinking about right now? What they did to you is direspectful

@JoelEmbiid: It really doesnt matter...... Spurs is winning then Sixers the following year

Blocked lebron last week, trolling with every tweet
roll.gif
aknfondofndf;adflsfadnfoaf

Embiid is like the new student from another country that doesn't understand being politically correct.

@JoelEmbiid: At least the SIXERS finished second in the pursuit of the dude.... still have better recruiting skills than kentuckys coach #EMB11D

Becoming one of my favorite players. Still think he's gonna be a bust though.

Melo just go to the damn Bulls.

Cavs v Bulls 4x during the regular season and potentially 7 times in the playoffs :wow: :wow: = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Congrats to @FinallyFamous and @Animal Thug as well as the other Cavs' fans that didn't fade into Bolivian from here post The Decision.

This upcoming NBA season is gonna be crazy.
pimp.gif

Cavs are probably the favorites to win the East, but I don't know why they're the favorites to win it all.

Looking forward to "The Adventures of Lebby & Hot Sauce" this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom