2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

lin bout to bff's with farmar now 
laugh.gif
isn't farmar on the clips though?
maybe i thought he went back to la maybe its the other la

Why do people keep trying to act like clevelanders are cavs fans "all of sudden". our teams havent been successful but as a sports town we have and always have had a pretty strong fan base.

*burns jerseys when player leaves*

*boos when he plays in Cleveland*

*Celebrates when he come back*

Yup yall rock solid.

all mcbob and granger did was verbal commits basically right?
see.. i been wondering about this also...

when players were committing to deals prior to the official signing date.... 

like... how does that work ...can players or teams flake out

gotta find the rules on this... but im sure there's something in the CBA that locks players in once the agreement is made 

Just read LeBron's letter.

Nothing but respect to The King.

How can anyone be one bit upset at him?

My Miami Heat will possibly be a lottery team next year but I respect LeBrons decision. Especially after reading his letter.

Thanks for an incredible four years. Go take care of business in Ohio.

But damn Rockets vs Cavs final next year would be crazy..

Harden-Parsons-Bosh-Howard vs Kyrie-Wiggins-Lebron-Love

with Wade watching
mean.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

@WojYahooNBA: The Rockets finalizing Jeremy Lin, a future first-round pick and other draft considerations to the Lakers, league source tells Yahoo.

Lebrons first game back in Cleveland is probably going to go down as the coolest thing ive ever witnessed in sports.

lebae back to cleveland. that team is going to be filthy.

nike won.
when has nike ever lost, kyrie getting a sig, lebron back, and wiggins signed with adidas. they are obviously snubbing wiggins potential sig

finally famous is going to be partying with lebron and manziel in cleveland. flourish bruh, flourish.

First off, props to @Animal Thug, @FinallyFamous for sticking it out. :smokin

You, too, outtaco...

... nah. :lol:

This. I have to admit that, at times, AT made it a little hard to root for Cleveland, but on balance, all the silly, repetitive Cleveland bashing was worse than AT calling people virgins and bragging about his supermodel wife, Bentley and $100K house sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom