2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius Wrek
there goes plan B, if bulls strike out on melo then ariza is gonna get paid
laugh.gif

I remember Heat fans trying to run Bosh out of town.... 

now he's the savior lol.... 
i remember cavs along with the owner saying they didnt want lebron and would win a chip without him...

now they acting like lebron is the second coming of jesus.....

Ah yes good times.

Count me in for team 'keep Wiggins'

I just don't think your defense will ever be quite good enough to win a title if Kyrie and Love are 2 of your main pieces.

It should be thoroughly clear that bron is not a real one and lakers are done for at least 3 years.

Riles might put a hit out on ole boy if he keep taking all his players [emoji]128514[/emoji] bruh said love, ray Allen and miller are all signing tmrrw. Straight AAU smh

i remember cavs along with the owner saying they didnt want lebron and would win a chip without him...

now they acting like lebron is the second coming of jesus.....

Ah yes good times.
Cavs fans were doing it because they were mad and felt played .....

Heat fans did it because they were cocky, entitled ******** that didn't know any better.... 

@WojYahooNBA: Chris Bosh is finalizing an agreement to return to Miami on a five-year, $118M deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

As a laker fan im about to barf

We get lin and re sign swaggy vagina to a 4 year deal

Rip lakers

Jerry buss rollin over in his grave

Cavs fans were doing it because they were mad and felt played .....

Heat fans did it because they were cocky, entitled ******** that didn't know any better.... 
so now there are rules exceptions to being fake and hypocrites ... theres levels to this ish lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom