2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might have to stay away from this thread, skimmed it and already got a headache 
laugh.gif

Whats screwing the Heat is that they'll have to overpay Wade in some way

Either he opts in for 20 million or he opts out and you pay him around 15 million

When Wade is probably a 10 million value at this point

IG:HOGGLIFE101 @slimthugga · 41m

@KingJames yoooooo what uppp G

@KingJames I know u love Miami who doesn't all those beautiful women but ask yourself is all that temptation good for a married man

@KingJames I got love for DWade Bosh the whole Heat team but just imagine what a young @DwightHoward in the paint and @JHarden13 can do

@KingJames idk if u watch the news but the American dollar is losing value by the day but in Texas it can go a whole lot further

@KingJames I seen u bring the Heat to the dance and they kinda disappeared on u (no shade) come to the H we are still hungry

@KingJames I know u love Miami who doesn't all those beautiful women but ask yourself is all that temptation good for a married man

@KingJames I got love for DWade Bosh the whole Heat team but just imagine what a young @DwightHoward in the paint and @JHarden13 can do

@KingJames idk if u watch the news but the American dollar is losing value by the day but in Texas it can go a whole lot further

@KingJames I seen u bring the Heat to the dance and they kinda disappeared on u (no shade) come to the H we are still hungry
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah not again fam

thugga dont be 1/2 steppin :lol:

Are these guys really gonna be swindled into thinking the only way to field a competitor is to take huge paycuts?

:lol:

I mean the cba was embarassing, the sterling fiasco a shame, but don't tell me the league is really full of suckers man. The nba is fool proof, owners are all but guaranteed a profit and why is that? Because they are snatching it right out of the players hands

I'm from miami (Liberty city) I'm not even a heat fan, I hope bron goes to another team Everybody in there moms a HEAT fan all of a sudden when the 3 stooges came together.....Back in 01-02 when heats use to win 15-20 games a season you didnt see ALL these heat flags on ppl cars etc.....I asked this woman ''A so called Heat fan'' 2 simple questions. What team did Bron score 60 against & what was your record at the end of the reg season?...She got them both wrong :lol: Yeah we got stomped but im a Pacer fan i rep my team to the fullest!!!!

Are these guys really gonna be swindled into thinking the only way to field a competitor is to take huge paycuts?

:lol:

I mean the cba was embarassing, the sterling fiasco a shame, but don't tell me the league is really full of suckers man. The nba is fool proof, owners are all but guaranteed a profit and why is that? Because they are snatching it right out of the players hands

nba owners getting away with highway robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom