2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
uncharteddrake uncharteddrake
Flake team hops to follow a guy but u call me *****? Okay..you probably hit yourself when Lebron got whooped in the finals..

Youd carry a bucket round to catch Brons sweat old stalking *** dude

Lol STAY MAD BRO!! You still hurt at what Bron did to y'all in 2011!

And no I wasn't mad at the spurs beating us, as a matter of fact I didn't want to play the spurs because I knew they would play hard on revenge alone. But Bron has been to the finals 3 more times since he shut down Rose in the 2011 ECF. What has Rose and the bulls done since then? NOTHING! So I would think you almost killed your self when Rose went down FOR THE 2nd year in a row with injury. And when cole gave Rose the buisness at the begiing of the 2013-2014 season.

Rose will never EVER win a ring while Lebron is playing. So you can keep staying mad about that. And you damn right I went to the cavs with Bron, that's my fav player. He is a winner, unlike Rose weak *****$$$$! STAY MAD BRO!!

:lol: srs business... Never mad

Too bad all them finals appearances don't mean **** when you hop from team to team cause you can't do **** unless you're stacked with talent...

Lebron is a talented role player with a superstar stamp that lacks what it takes to consistently dominate..

YEAH I SAID IT

Last edited:
^^relaax SpiceShuttles

He went there with Bron...

Him and his sweat catching bucket..:lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif

Too bad all them finals appearances don't mean **** when you hop from team to team cause you can't do **** unless you're stacked with talent...

Lebron is a talented role player with a superstar stamp that lacks what it takes to consistently dominate..

YEAH I SAID IT

LMAO yea keep telling yourself that, to make yourself feel better. Doesn't matter who he had on the team he was the MVP, AND. He is the best player in the world. And guess what, you're just going to have to DEAL WITH IT!!

Even with a stacked team D. Rose wouldn't even make it to the NBA finals let alone win it. Chicago will never win anything with that man. The bulls are a regular season team they can't do anything in the play offs. Got killed by the Wiz....smh. Just keep hope alive bro.....Im just playing not even a prayer will help Chicago or Rose win Anything! LMAOOO
Can't wait for the cavs to DESTROY the bulls like how Bron used to do them back in 2010...Man ima get you and the rest of your bulls D.Rose family OUT OF HERE!!
STAY MAD BRO!

This T-Mac libel is worse than the A.I. libel those few pgs ago :x
It's only right.

How? He himself said the league should retire the number so no one can wear it anymore, but now it's "only right?" :lol:
Cuz retiring #23 for the whole league was a dumb notion to begin with.

I do wish he'd try to have his own # though. Nothing was wrong with #6 but I dunno maybe Cle fans attach that to MIA and him leaving them. There's still other #s though.

loyal, delusional whatever you say don't matter....

Look at you though..:lol:

This T-Mac libel is worse than the A.I. libel those few pgs ago :x
Cuz retiring #23 for the whole league was a dumb notion to begin with.

I do wish he'd try to have his own # though. Nothing was wrong with #6 but I dunno maybe Cle fans attach that to MIA and him leaving them. There's still other #s though.

I would really like to see results from a vote on that retiring mike's number thing..current players legends sports analysists.. I'd like to see the outcome..
Cuz I really do personally think it's deserved not based on personal achievement but he changed the game in many ways..it's deserved imo

Last edited:

Battle of the Capes
My fav player has rings....
His fav player can't even stay healthy to make it to the plays offs...smh
He doesn't even have a cape. He is just delusional as laker fans these days.
Tell me what the these "delusional" Lakers fan have said? The most I've seen them say is that the Lakers with be the 8th seed, and most even debate that. 

Sounding like a true LeBron stan. Can't make a comparison about ANYTHING with using the words "Kobe" or "Lakers".

Last edited:
Latest word is that Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio, 23, who can become a restricted free agent after next season, is about to seek a five-year maximum contract worth nearly $15 million annually. It's doubtful he would get that from the Wolves, but it wouldn't be surprising if the New York Knicks would overpay for Rubio's flash.
Link
W/e dumbass writer typed up that last piece of garbage must really get off on disrespecting legends like Phil Jackson.

When has the zen master ever been hoodwinked by flashy play?

I mean we can't hold that statement against him when he only said it as a setup for the Miami move being that he had to change his number to go there.

It was just a really good lie.

YEAH I SAID IT

Why you're so mad tho? lol

What did Mike do that was so revolutionary that he deserves to have his number retired by the entire league ala Jackie Robinson and Gretzky who's the undisputed GOAT in his sport?

His accomplishments would be the reason to do it but there are many other greats that have claims to having very substantial impacts to the game both on and off the court. There could be legit arguments 32, 33, 6, should be retired universally as well.

I mean we can't hold that statement against him when he only said it as a setup for the Miami move being that he had to change his number to go there.

It was just a really good lie.

Weebay.gif. he knew Miami already retired 23, but said he planned on changing to 6 regardless of his team.

Bron stay scheming :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom