2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yess yess... now the "heat" hate will now illreverse and we can live in peace and be slandered for the ol fashion reasons, not to mention all the fake fans attached to brons heel

Maybe our fan base will gain face again this year

I think they still hate the heat.

Highly doubt Love chokes lolll.

He's not Durant....
indifferent.gif
No Love isn't a 5 time all star not has he been to the finals...

I ain't mad at K. love though. Stack the paper, try and get a ring. It lebron who keeps proving time and time again that he's not mad of the same molds as the true greats. It's all on him now. D. Rose will teach him what a real hometown hero looks like any way
SO UR SAYING LEBRONS KNEE IS GOING TO EXPLODE AND HE'LL COME BACK IN A SUIT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WHAT?!
THIS

i'm not sure i understand the backlash against lebron for the cavs moving wiggins to get love, and why it's a bad thing to do so.

Because dude still has not learned an ounce of humility. He comes back to the cavs and is trying to pull strings to get certain players around him. He's snubbing a young up and coming star basically because he can't win for lebron "now", at least that's how I'm seeing it. Lebron knows he can't afford to lose a finals again nor not make the finals. This season is championship or bust and he knows that. Let him mess around and lose ANOTHER finals....

Why you trollin Robin

youre not very good at reading. ill break it down for you.

"to bring in kevin love (vet)"  im saying kevin love is a vet.

"shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet)" im saying james jones and mike miller are vets.

i didnt mention anybody else besides him getting rid of wiggins...

i dont hate the cavs.  i wanted to see what wiggins could do under lebrons teachings. i also REALLY like kyrie irving. i dont HATE a team because lebron is there... thats stupid.
"LeBron James  reportedly wants Love in Cleveland, and has not reached out to Wiggins since deciding to return to the Cavaliers. Neither Wiggins nor Bennett were named in James' letter in Sports Illustrated when he talked about the young talent in Cleveland he's excited to play with."

lebron smh. all that talk about how hes homesick and wants to go home to help cleveland out and this new young squad needs work and he wants to lead them. he renigs on that and immediately drops the new high-talent/potential rookie (second time hes s*** on a rookie this summer) to bring in kevin love (vet) and shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet). this dude really is a piece of work man. smh F*** em. i cant wait to see us play the cavswants to lead them. he renigs on that and immediately drops the new high-talent/potential rookie (second time hes s*** on a rookie this summer) to bring in kevin love (vet) and shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet). this dude really is a piece of work man. smh F*** em. i cant wait to see us play the cavs

And without wiggins or bennett they would still be a young squad.... and btw kevin love is 25 yrs old... Since when has 25 become old? And as i was saying the vast majority of the team is still young. 

Face it you was just looking for some, pulled out of your axx reason to hate lebron and basically sounded like an idiot.

i'm not sure i understand the backlash against lebron for the cavs moving wiggins to get love, and why it's a bad thing to do so.
Because dude still has not learned an ounce of humility. He comes back to the cavs and is trying to pull strings to get certain players around him. He's snubbing a young up and coming star basically because he can't win for lebron "now", at least that's how I'm seeing it. Lebron knows he can't afford to lose a finals again nor not make the finals. This season is championship or bust and he knows that. Let him mess around and lose ANOTHER finals....
Why you trollin Robin
HEY MAN I WENT A WHOLE DAY NOT BOTHERIN MY CHICAGO BRETHEREN. BUT THATS IT FOR TODAY ALSO

I WANT EVERYONE HEALTHY DIS YEAR. I GOT A GOOD FEELING BOUT THIS SEASON

cavs have 9 players with less then 4 yrs in the league and because team owner mgt wants to trade 1 (that pretty much was a bust last yr) and another whose selling point is "hype" and what if... for a young player thats a perennial all star.... he doesnt want to play with young talent.....lol Like the hell with the other SEVEN young players and a K Love who is still young as well.... 

Dudes say some of the dumbest ish on nt sometimes.... I mean borderline need to have brain xrayed and checked for signs of mild ******ation. 

Bryce James is that you?

not learned an ounce of humility because he wants to win a championship every single season. also, why do nba players need humility? kobe/mike are praised for being alpha males. they weren't humble. they get praised for having "killer instincts", doing whatever it takes to win. lebron pulling strings doesn't fall under that mold? kobe said he felt like he wasted a year of his life when they didn't win a championship, and people said "look how much he wants to win". lebron pulls strings to get a top 3-5 PF in the NBA and he needs to be humble? i just don't see it.

"LeBron James  reportedly wants Love in Cleveland, and has not reached out to Wiggins since deciding to return to the Cavaliers. Neither Wiggins nor Bennett were named in James' letter in Sports Illustrated when he talked about the young talent in Cleveland he's excited to play with."

lebron smh. all that talk about how hes homesick and wants to go home to help cleveland out and this new young squad needs work and he wants to lead them. he renigs on that and immediately drops the new high-talent/potential rookie (second time hes s*** on a rookie this summer) to bring in kevin love (vet) and shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet). this dude really is a piece of work man. smh F*** em. i cant wait to see us play the cavswants to lead them. he renigs on that and immediately drops the new high-talent/potential rookie (second time hes s*** on a rookie this summer) to bring in kevin love (vet) and shooters from miami (vet and extremely old vet). this dude really is a piece of work man. smh F*** em. i cant wait to see us play the cavs

And without wiggins or bennett they would still be a young squad.... and btw kevin love is 25 yrs old... Since when has 25 become old? And as i was saying the vast majority of the team is still young. 

Face it you was just looking for some, pulled out of your axx reason to hate lebron and basically sounded like an idiot.
i see you're not very good at quoting either
laugh.gif

all i was saying is hes dropping young players in lieu of older ones. love is going into his 6th year now. PLENTY of nba experience (just no post season experience) i never called him old. and u can say the vast majority of the team is young... i never mentioned the rest of the team. i dunno why u keep bringing them up.

face it. you cant read, nor quote. you keep explaining why a team is still young despite me talking about him removing young players in favor of older ones DESPITE acting like he wanted to lead them all to victory. exit is thataway homie ->
He comes back to the cavs and is trying to pull strings to get certain players around him. He's snubbing a young up and coming star basically because he can't win for lebron "now", at least that's how I'm seeing it.
NAILED IT.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how far Love's numbers drop and if he goes through a Chris Bosh type transformation. CB's last year in TOR also at age 25, he was 24 ppg and 11 rpg, next year with Bron and still good Wade he went down to 19 and 8. Also interested to see who's the primary ball handler and if anyone besides Bron will play defense. Should be fascinating.

the irony and hate of lebron is funny.... the 1st time with the cavs it was well he should push the owners/mgt to get another all star great players around him... he should get gilbert involved... basically blamed lebron for the bad deals and trades etc... He should get all stars top players to come to the cavs instead of ring chasing lol. 

Now that lebron is pushing mgt/ownership to get an allstar/ veteran players that can contribute.... its oh nah he should stick it out with (as of now a #1 overall pick bust) and a guy who whole selling point is "what if" and "he might be"... one day he could "be".... Its kinda funny actually like a dog chasing tail

NOT UNTIL SCUMBAG D WHISTLE IS GONE

NT HATES WADE TOO REMEMBER

Nah but that's a legit reason to hate us

Dudes use to use any regular season game or any bit of anything to come for our necks

It was fun but it was a bit exhausting, whether we won or loss, the hate was REAL

I liked winning regardless but I didn't like being hated for no reason, I get people thought we had an unfair advantage over other teams cause we had the greatest player on the planet+ 2 other stars which is incomparable

I just wanted to compete. The hate will ensue because he is the greatest player on the planet and the majority of people feel that if he is he shouldn't have to recruit other stars, LMAO I knew that but I damn well was never going to admit it to NO HEAT Hater!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom