2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardens a great player, incredible passer for his position, excellent footwork as penetrator.

I like watching great pick and roll play, so I love watching Harden play.

Last edited:
We'll see. He can end up getting as much time with LAC as the Cavs, the money will be the same and then LA v. CLE so ...

Lol if he wants a title he's not going to the West.

Besides Bron Kyrie Love >>> anyone Clippers have to offer.

No brainer.

I'm sorry for being a complete d bag on here but you gotta understand where I'm coming from

The antics and begging for fouls does get annoying, but I like watching Harden. Refreshing to see a guy get over based on smarts and skills as opposed to size and athleticism (I am not saying Harden is not athletic, but that is not what his game is based on)

Some of you owe apologies for saying Faried aint belong
mean.gif

Harden
sick.gif
said it from the jump that I hope he didn't even start. Dude is a ******* disgrace to the game of basketball

Disgrace to the game of basketball? :lol:

I don't get it.

He isn't the first supremely gifted offensive player to not play defense. :nerd:

Man one game and you guys pumping up your chest backing dudes or hating dudes. Lets see how they play when the games mean something then you can talk your ****

Last edited:
Disgrace to the game of basketball? :lol:

I don't get it.

He isn't the first supremely gifted offensive player to not play defense. :nerd:

people just don't like that he plays looking for free throws, and gets them. in their minds, because he's looking to get contact and draw fouls, somehow makes the fouls less legitimate and he's somehow undeserving of them. gets a bad rap as a ballhog. i'll admit he isolates a lot, but he does a hell of a lot of creating out of isolation, which goes unnoticed imo.

Man I've been down with Harden since ASU and his game seemed a lot smoother then. But by all means if you can live at the line do it. That's how kd feasts. I could be wrong but don't they both lead the league in attempts per game.

Last edited:
I like harden game...sometimes he od with it but a lot of players do. his style is just different

That dwight hate rubbing on to harden

Harden couldnt do no wrong until dwight came along

I find it hilarious that people have fabricated this and ran with it. Harden being hated has nothing to do with Dwight. Dwight doesn't force Harden to flop, not play defense, or often times going iso for 20 of the 24 second shot clock. People loved Harden in OKC cause they were only seeing his game 28min or whatever off the bench, instead of 44+ minutes a night. Stop fooling yourselves.

KD does the same rip move as Harden, but doesn't get the hate. I don't get it.

It's cause the original is always looked more in a positive light than the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom