2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Just watching the Grizzlies vs Magic game now.

I remember watching Terrico White at the Under 19 World Champs like 5 years ago. Dude was doing windmills and between the legs with ease in warmups. Hope he makes a team

Does SVG wish he waited a week before agreeing to terms with Meeks?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Every Day, every single day so far, Elfrid has gotten nastier on the court. He's going to show out this year with his game play.

And Popes pull up and spot up Jumper, silky

Marcus Smart does what he wants with these Summer League guys, offensively and defensively.

McGary is a boss
Noel have it all
Nick Johnson is the smartest guy on the court every time he's on the court, it seems
Marble is nice

So many guys to watch so far
And more starting in Vegas Friday, Dope
Favorite point guard in this draft Elfrid putting in work 
pimp.gif

Smart's been shooting poorly but you can tell he has a huge physical advantage over most point guards. 

McGary's skillset 
eek.gif
You should do a write up on the Rosters of the teams that start on Friday in Vegas.

You know, just show the updated rosters or something like that.

I know the thread starter here listed a few marquee names on his initial post, but if you could find the definite's, maybe?

Dope reads/opinions on the site so far

You should do a write up on the Rosters of the teams that start on Friday in Vegas.

I know the thread starter here listed a few marquee names on his initial post, but if you could find the definite's, maybe?

Definitely man.

I usually work when the games are on due to the difference but I'll have all day since I get Friday and weekends off.

Thanks for the input man, welcome any ideas as it gets hard trying to think of new stuff to write about

Definitely man.

I usually work when the games are on due to the difference but I'll have all day since I get Friday and weekends off.

Thanks for the input man, welcome any ideas as it gets hard trying to think of new stuff to write about
Yea man no doubt.

Look forward to the updates, easy to support it since it's relative and objective.

Can't tell if Noel is that cold or if he is looking good because it is summer league (Anthony Randolph).

Also, Mitch McGary can dribble? Was surprised at that finish.

Can't tell if Noel is that cold or if he is looking good because it is summer league (Anthony Randolph).

Also, Mitch McGary can dribble? Was surprised at that finish.
Summer League's knock is that it's unorganized or like a pickup game.

With that being said, it's also full of the best talent pool in the US and surrounding countries.

Noel doing work a fluke? I think not, he's that dude.

McGary is also that dude, both his hands are that dude

Summer League's knock is that it's unorganized or like a pickup game.
With that being said, it's also full of the best talent pool in the US and surrounding countries.

Summer league is only about talent evaluation, idk why dudes expect this to be ran like a real nba game

I'm pretty sure after watching Nick Johnson during these games that he won't have to start in the DLeague

I'm pretty sure after watching Nick Johnson during these games that he won't have to start in the DLeague

If only he was 4 in he's taller, he'd be the steal of the draft. Heard he's got a 47in vertical too.
He's playing this year with Lin and Parsons and probably Beverly all being gone.

Back
Top Bottom